I walked into my bedroom a few days ago and this is what I saw.... I busted out crying when I saw this...

There has not been a cat asleep on my bed sleeping during the day since towards the end of Boo being here. That was Boo's place to stay from when she first came to live with me... no one else was allowed. I was not prepared to see that or for how hard that hit me. Samantha hasn't done it since..

Amy curled up sleeping in her favorite spot. Nap time!! (She is still having a hard time getting around but thank God, this hasn't been a bad winter on her)

Those Kirby people came around selling Kirby's and I let them come do a demo. The man doing it couldn't not get over how my cats came in to watch and never left the whole time he was here. Giz did this for him and he was stunned.. Told me I had to have some of the most laid back cats he has ever seen. They didn't even run away when he ran the vaccume cleaner which stunned me and him.. But Giz, forever the show off, really showed him her stuff!

I looked around the other night and saw Caramella like this and I KNEW that was going to be a beautiful picture so I grabbed the camera.. I am going to get this one printed and frame it!