Thread: Our daughter left our house yesterday.........

Our daughter left our house yesterday.........

Our daughter Indra left our house yesterday...! No no, she didn't run away or so, she moved into her own house, together with her boyfriend Adriaan!
    I know, I should be happy for this, and yes I AM happy for her!!!
    But.......... I will miss my "little girl" so very hard...! She was always reay to help out, to clean if necessary, etc...! We also had long conversatios together, about everything that crossed our minds...!

This is her house! My hubby Bernard and our son Jo are on the picture too! we went there to help her with the move!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	huisIndra002.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	52808

This are Indra and het boyfriend last Xmas

Name:	k10.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	52802

And 2 pics from a younger Indra! She was ( and still is!)such cheerful girl!!!

Name:	a-9.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	52811

Name:	aa-5.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	52812
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Aww, she's all grown up now and leaving the nest. Looks like a nice place they got - I love the bay windows. I know you will miss her, and I'm sure she'll miss you, too, but you can always visit. How far did she move? Tell her I wish her good luck!

Love that picture of her with the bicycle.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It's a 15 minutes drive to her place. Not that far hey!! I'm grateful for that!!

I love the style of the house too! It is from 1930 and needs some renovations inside; but that is no problem!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Awww, congratulations to Indra, and to you Momma bird for allowing her to leave the nest as they say! It's a big step for both of you! You'll have to fuss over those kitties of your extra in the next few days to get used to the feeling! And meet for a cup of tea like two big ladies!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    She must be so excited - quite a big step and a whole new world for her (and boyfriend). I wish them all the best.

She certainly did grow from a cute little girl to a very beautiful young woman. She is stunningly gorgeous!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

It is hard to let them go. My youngest has been out of the house for 2 years now and I still miss her.

She sounds like she has a good life created by you and your husband and now she is using all the knowledge you gave her to continue a good life (((hugs))) Good job Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    And meet for a cup of tea like two big ladies!
    Oh yes, will do that!!! Is piece of cake hehe, because she works in a restaurant-tearoom (she is the "sous-chef"), so from now on, a trip to Ghent will be a weekly thing for mommy!!!!

I bet you will become "Mom" to everyone in that Ghent restaurant! Gosh, she has grown up to be so stunning, and her boyfriend looks like a truly nice fellow! Is he a chef also?

I bet Jo will miss his sister!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    I bet you will become "Mom" to everyone in that Ghent restaurant! Gosh, she has grown up to be so stunning, and her boyfriend looks like a truly nice fellow! Is he a chef also?

I bet Jo will miss his sister!
    No, he isn't in the restaurant business at all! He works in a wholesale trade for fruits and vegetables!He can cook though! His speciality is making delicious soup!!!!

Candace, if you ever come to Ghent, be sure to go to that restaurant, and maybe if you tell Indra that you were born on the same day and year as her mom, maybe you will also be treated as her mom !!
    She always offers me a free cappuccino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    No, he isn't in the restaurant business at all! He works in a wholesale trade for fruits and vegetables!He can cook though! His speciality is making delicious soup!!!!

Candace, if you ever come to Ghent, be sure to go to that restaurant, and maybe if you tell Indra that you were born on the same day and year as her mom, maybe you will also be treated as her mom !!
    She always offers me a free cappuccino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I became a grandma of twins soon after my daughter moved out with her boyfriend! Not saying I mind thought they are the loves of my life. Your daughter is so pretty!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Oh my goodness, that's a milestone all right!

They both look and sound very happy. And that's so nice that they aren't far away for you to visit, Lut.

Congratulations and good wishes to all involved!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery