Thread: ACcessing archivved phone backup files

ACcessing archivved phone backup files

Nancy Anne Hesse

Okay Previous phone was a blackberry. I backed up the blackberry a short while before it crashed and I still have the files. However, the blackberry software will not let me access the contents without the BB, whihc I still have but I took out the SD card. I downloaded some software for free but to get the entire contents you have to pay. Any suggestions?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Yup here it is!

Wonder why i didn't see it earlier?

Sorry forthe re-post.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Did you go to the Blackberry website? There should be software there that can help you ... You want something that will download the information and enable you to save it in some intermediate step, then I guess you want to put it on your current phone? Or what is the goal?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Did you go to the Blackberry website? There should be software there that can help you ... You want something that will download the information and enable you to save it in some intermediate step, then I guess you want to put it on your current phone? Or what is the goal?
    The goal is to hopefully retrieve family photos which were taken with the Blackberry. I had backed up the BB sometime after the funeral. The the BB went bad. The SD card was placed in the new droid phone. After transferring photos to my now defunct computer, I erased the chip. I am hoping the BB will have the archived photos. I have backp software but it is demanding that i have an SD card in the old blackberry before it will let me see the files.. I am trying to be cheap jsut in case the photos aren't there.
    Anne