Thread: Felix the Dwarf Bunny

Felix the Dwarf Bunny

Hello Felix in Germany; it's a pleasure to meet such a cute pretty bunny. You really are adorable! I enjoyed reading about you and hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Fabulous Feliix!

Hi Felix in Heidenheim Germany! So happy to meet you, beautiful bunny boy!

What lovely, long ears you have, and your shiny, ebony coat looks so soft and velvety! How lucky you are, Felix, to have a devoted young guardian, a forever family as caring and loving as yours. You sure are living the good life, Felix, and deservedly so! Any human would thank her/his lucky stars, having a bunny friend, a furry companion and confidant as sweet and loving as you! Personally, I'd love to be on the receiving end of those cherished Felix licks!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Felix! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Pet of the Day...being treated to all your heart desires and more! (Hopefully it won't be long before you're enjoying some fun time in your garden!)
    Lots of love and cuddles to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, adorable Felix!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Felix,

You are a very handsome bunny. I love your beautiful black coat.
    Sounds like you are loved very much & are well cared for. Congrats on
    being our honored PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're adorable Felix! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Felix

Felix is just the perfect little POTD. What a lovely bunster. So glad to see his sweet wee self, best wishes. Peace and love

Felix

He is a beautiful bunny! I love his cute ears and sweet nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.