Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Family Member: Franny the Boxer

New Family Member: Franny the Boxer

First of all, HELLO PET TALK! It has been ages since I have posted. I have been browsing around and still see a lot of old, familiar faces on here though so that is good! I had to stop by to brag a little bit and show off our new family member, Francesca "Franny". No, she isn't a yellow lab...Josh and I will get one eventually. Haha. We adopted her from Green Acres Boxer Rescue out of Green Bay, Wisconsin. When she was surrendered she was very underweight and had a litter of puppies. She is approximately 3 years old. As you can see she never had her tail docked, which makes me incredibly happy because her tail is the best part about her. There is a lot of personality in that thing and if it was a nub it just wouldn't be the same. Anyhow, here are a few pictures of my best friend. I hope I can make time to post on here more frequently - I miss chatting with friends here on Pet Talk! Take care everyone, Laura.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	52708

Name:	20.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	52709

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	52710

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	52711

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	52712
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

How do you do, Franny! I like boxers so much because of Pet Talk! It is nice to meet you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow...Franny is a gorgeous Boxer! She has beautiful color and markings. Love that face.

Welcome back to PT. Come visit more and tell us stories of your sweet girl.

She's gorgeous! I love the tail too. We rented out our first little house and the people who rent from us have a boxer that looks almost identical (she has a tail too).

She's beautiful! I love how her collars contrast with her color, very striking.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Welcome back, Laura and welcome Franny! Love that she's got her whip tail!
    I've Been Frosted

I do remember you, congrats on the new addition!

Franny is absolutely adorable, reminds me so much of Springen. Hope to see you and Franny around more!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Hello Franny; it's a pleasure to meet you. You made me smile; you are just beautiful. I'm so glad you have a good home. I've never been around a boxer but I do think you're pretty. I hope you and your new family have many years together.

Good to see you back! Franny is a beauty, congrats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm the proud grandma of Franny Fran! (I bought her the lovely coat she's modeling in the one picture, for Christmas. It's a grandma's job to spoil the granddog, right?) As much as I love Franny, I love even more how happy Laura is to finally have a dog. She's only wanted one since oh, I don't know, the day she was born?

I confess I'm not really a "dog person", but Franny is pretty loveable. When she comes to visit me though, my cats are terrified and either hide under a bed or on top of a high cabinet. I'm hoping one day they can all just get along, especially since Franny really only wants to play with them, not eat them.
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

Great to see you back, and glad you are enjoying your grand-dog!
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Franny is a very photogenic young lady, so I am sure I will be posting pictures of her frequently especially since she is so silly.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

Hello Franny - What a beautiful boxer, such striking colour , love the collars and coat, they do match up to her colour so well.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Congratulations! Franny is adorable. I LOVE the picture of her head resting on the seats & I can't wait to see more!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Welcome back! Franny is absolutely adorable!!