Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dale Earnhardt Jr wants to kill me or...

Richard, I just realized that this thread wasn't simply one of your normally skewed takes on life as it is. I had not even read it as I am not into Auto Racing.

At least you have a sense of humor. That always helps.

I hope the driver's license is taken from the driver.

WoW! I'm glad you are all okay. You are so lucky. And your roomie, Ed, and Tucker, too.
    Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 04-02-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: add more content
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Must be so good to be back in your own home!
    I've Been Frosted

It's great to be back in my own bed.

The front room is still short of furniture - when Tucker barks is sounds like a echo chamber - we now have to put up curtains, buy furniture and get things put away.....

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post

The front room is still short of furniture - when Tucker barks is sounds like a echo chamber - we now have to put up curtains, buy furniture and get things put away.....
    Time for a new photo shoot of Ed and his buddy Tucker.

And OZ quote comes to mind: "There's no place like home."
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Wow,

We finally got to move back into the house.

We got back here on Saturday and I have to say that it's good to be back home.

I'll keep you all posted
    Oh, good! I was just thinking of you this morning! This is good news! Will your homeowners insurance help with the cost of replacing curtains and furniture? I hope so.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bloody 'ell, Richard!

As you may have guessed I've only just read this thread.
    I would say there is no doubt that guardian angels were working on all your behalf's that night. So glad you all ended up safe and sound with no injuries

Richard, how are things going with your house? Have you gotten curtains and furniture for the room that was so echo-ey? Did they ever figure out exactly what caused the driver to hit your house?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Richard, how are things going with your house? Have you gotten curtains and furniture for the room that was so echo-ey? Did they ever figure out exactly what caused the driver to hit your house?
    He posted earlier, the driver had a seizure, which is what caused the accident.
    I've Been Frosted