Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: on a mercy mission, need your advice...

Hey Carole,

Got your PM. I have some Frontline I can send you for the fleas. Let me know if you'd like it.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Aww thanks my dearest friend, you so sweet, i do have some revolution, but now have to wait and let SPCA handle things, might get in trouble, but after i hear from them, and if it not sorted,lets just say, things can just happen if you know what i mean.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Praying that sweet Pixie receives the help she clearly needs. Good on you, Carole, you did fine.

You're a wonderful person in trying to help this kitty. I agree those fleas should be taken care of for the kitty's sake and should be brought to the vet no matter what. I too believe this kitty needs help and I hope the owner realizes this very soon.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I am feeling anxious i have not seen her for a few days now, hopefully she is just inside, there are a few scenarios, going over in my mind, hopefully she is just inside, or she may have been to the vet and put to sleep,or worst case she has just taken off to die somewhere or she is hurt,i just hope it is the first one, or even the second if that is what needed to be done,i will go for another walk this evening to see if i can spot her, it is weird as she is always out there, but for about three days i have not seen her,pray she is ok.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Could you call the SPCA? Would they tell you anything?

Or maybe your vet would call for you.

{{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

no ,there is no point calling the SPCA, as they were not even going to get there until wed, this week, and no my vet can not do anything, went past three times in the car today, no sign of her, she could be hiding in bushes, but it is so unlike her not to be around, maybe they have taken her to the vet and had her put to sleep, who knows, hopefully when SPCA visit i will hear back from them and they can tell me what happened to her.
    Furangels only lent.

Let us know when you know, you'll be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers for the little kitty and for you too, Carole.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thanks Pat, when i think about it all i feel sick in the stomach, i don't know what has happened and i am worried, i know if she needed to be put to sleep , that it is for the best, but one still does not feel good that i had anything to do with it,i just think there she was enjoying the sun,and i may have been the one to take it all away from her, even though i know she probably was suffering, even with the fleas, i just don't feel good about myself at all, silly i know, but that is me. I just feel like a nosey busy body, interfering, and because of me this baby may have lost her life, i know it might have been for the best, but i still feel oh so bad.When i think about it , it just makes me cry.
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    I just feel like a nosey busy body, interfering, and because of me this baby may have lost her life, i know it might have been for the best, but i still feel oh so bad.When i think about it , it just makes me cry.
    Oh, carole, don't feel bad! If she was sick and suffering, then being put to sleep was likely a merciful end. She had fleas that were visible from where you were standing, and that's gotta be painful. And if she wasn't put to sleep, if she is inside somewhere getting care, that's also a better outcome than just doing nothing would have been.

You did nothing wrong.
    I've Been Frosted

Thanks Karen, i know you are right, just doesn't feel good is all, yes i hope she is getting better care, or she has gone to the Rainbow Bridge, peacefully. As hubby said maybe because you brought it to his attention, he may well have decided to take her in and do the right thing, if that was the right thing to do, but somehow i doubt it, i mean if he cared that much, why did he not de flea her, such an easy and affordable thing to do, which would have made her comfortable.
    Furangels only lent.