Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buddy, the cat's meow.

Buddy

What a gorgeous kitty! I love his pretty markings and beautiful eyes. He looks amazingly just like our kitty, also named Buddy, how funny is that! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

Here is our Buddy:
    Name:  IMGP2174_Buddy.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  145.5 KB

~K.

OMG, Kay he looks JUST LIKE my Buddy!!!! Tell me more about YOUR Buddy...is he as crazy as mine? Does he knock things off shelves, like to be up in high places??? I'd LOVE to know.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    OMG, Kay he looks JUST LIKE my Buddy!!!! Tell me more about YOUR Buddy...is he as crazy as mine? Does he knock things off shelves, like to be up in high places??? I'd LOVE to know.
    Hi Moosmom,

Our Buddy is indeed a little crazy! He is very playful and runs around a lot, especially with his adopted brother Toonces, and he does prefer high places like the top level of their cat tree.

He's our "mystery cat" who came out of nowhere about 12 years ago... we had some kitties in our yard that I was in the process of trapping and fixing. (This happens all too often in our semi-rural neighborhood!) Anyway, I set the trap and was hoping one of the young calicos would go into it. I walked away and heard the trap close, but it wasn't one of the girls, it was this smallish orange and white guy who I had never seen before. Since he was in the trap, he went to the vet for vaccinations and neutering that day. We named him Buddy on the way to the vet. He has stuck around our place from that time on.

Buddy now lives in our large screen porch with three other formerly-yard-cat friends. (I have invited them into the house many times, but they prefer their porch.) It took a while for him to warm up to us, and he's still wary of people he does not know well, but with me he's a real sweetie who loves to have his soft fur brushed.

It's so cool that he has a perfect twin all the way across the country!

~K.

Buddy, I know you had a rough start in life but now you have a wonderful loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!