Thread: Dixie!!

Dixie!!

You sure are part Boxer....look at that face! You are so cute and I love the pics of you and your mom! Congrats on being our dog of the day and congrats to your mom on her great career choice...we can never have enough animal lovers in the vet community

Dixie

Dixie you are love! I absolutely LOVE that picture of you giving your mama a kiss!! You are a very cute and sweet little girl! You deserve Dog Of the Day.

Love you Dixie!!!

Hi there beautiful Dixie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What a gorgeous Brindle lady you are, Dixie, from head to toe, from the inside out! Just look at that million mega watt smile! And that photo of you posing so proudly with your Mom is simply the best! You have surely found your soul mate in her and she in you! How blessed she is to have a devoted and loving best friend and faithful companion in you, bringing countless smiles and endless joy to her days. You even get to accompany her to class! Just hope you'll be receiving an honorary diploma when your Mom graduates! How lucky you and your furry sibs Sandy the Lab, and Bear the Labbie mix are, having a future vet tech as your forever human! Well cared for and unconditionally loved...it doesn't get any better than, does it Dixie?
    Thanks for brightening my cold and rainy day with your beautiful self, your precious pics and your heartwarming story, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of the title Dog of the Day, every day! Wishing for you, and Sandy and Bear too, a very happy Dog of the Day, being spoiled to the max, and a lifetime of shared love and devoted companionship! Lots of hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Dixie, and to Sandy and Bear, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dixie

Hello pretty girl,

I love your combination of breeds and your beautiful brindle coat.
    Sounds like you are a much loved girl with a great family, including a fur
    sis Sandy & big bro Bear. Congratulations sweetheart on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for your sweet little face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a beautiful girl Dixie! It sounds like you lead a very full life. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla