I'm new to the whole couponing thing. I started about a month and a half ago and am starting to really get into it.
The people on that TV show are incredible. I don't know how they do it. How do they clip so many coupons? Hundreds... Thousands...
I'd never get 1000 of something just to have it. I'd donate to a shelter if I had that kind of deal. I want to get for my family and save.

So what blogs are you following if any? I've started reading 2 or 3 blogs and they tell you about the coupon match-ups with the store sales.
I've been buying 2 papers a week to get 2 of each coupon for when a store does a BOGO on that product and have saved. Recently I got a good deal with pasta. The store had a BOGO deal and I had 1$ off of 2 making the pasta 30 cents a box. I had 5 coupons (some friends who don't clip the coupons gave me 3) so I got 10 boxes of pasta.
Do you buy the paper for coupons?

If you need a particular coupon I am willing to trade or give away for free if it's for something I'll never use.
At the moment i'm looking for the $3.00 off got2b coupon that was in the redplum in Sunday the 12th's paper.
What are you looking for if anything?