Thread: Shy Shii-Anna!!

Shy Shii-Anna!!

Wow!! Love your eyes and you have perfect markings on your face ... you're a beauty!! I am surprised you are so shy?!! Why?!! Glad your new human loves and cares for you so much ... soon you will be confident and show your beautiful self all the time!! Congratulations and enjoy being POTDay!!
    Lee

Shii-Anna......What a beautiful lady you are. If you were mine you would be my big baby and I would buy you all
    the tennis balls that you could play with. I would love for you to lie on the couch while I read my book. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a long and wonderful like.

Linda

Congratulation Shii-Anna!

As a husky lover I couldn't help but click on your face as soon as I seen it this morning You look so much like my Roxey I almost thought you were her!

I'm sorry to hear your previous owners couldn't keep you, but it sounds as if you've found your perfect forever home! I'm sure there will be something special planned for you today involving tennis balls

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wooooo, beautiful Anna! I agree with LHCam- I would love to play with a tennis ball (or several) with you, and sit on the sofa with you, and go to the dog park with you... Big hugs to you from me, sweet Anna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello, You are beautiful!! I enjoyed reading about you and hope you and your human have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

What a beautiful dog you are! I love your thick fur and beautiful blue eyes -- I would love to hug you! I bet you make your mommy so very happy. Huskies have fascinating personalities and keep you on your toes all the time. Congratulations!

Oh! Be still my Husky loving heart!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous girl! What a stunning beauty you are, Shii-Anna...those sparkling blue eyes, your markings, simply breathtaking! And oh, what a gentle, joyful, loving soul you are, beautiful from the inside out! Those Husky howls are music to my ears, and I can just imagine how your human love being serenaded with your sweet love song! But you're the first Husky I've met who actually has a love for tennis balls! hehe No doubt you and your human were meant to be together, best friends for life, and I'm so happy for you both, that you found your way to one another!

Thanks for bringing back so many happy memories my beloved Cody, for warming my cold day with your heartwarming story, and lovely photosm sweetheart. How lucky your person is to have you in her/his life!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, beautiful girl, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Love and hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Shii-Anna!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shii-Anna,

You are a very beautiful girl, but I don't see what you are so shy about.
    Your're gorgeous & are very much loved. Maybe you need some time
    to get completely relaxed at your new home. Congratulations on being
    our special DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long & happy life sweetie.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Shii-Anna is a most amazing, beautiful DOTD!! She's definately a work of art and I hope you all have a special, wonderful day today! Peace and love

Oh Shii-Anna, you are an absolute beauty! I'm so glad you were taken in and given a great home. Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello beautiful! You look so much like my Star, you both share that wise look about you. Glad we stopped by to say hello, congrats on being DOTD, Shii Anna!