Thread: Lucy

Lucy

Hello Lucy, What a cute little hairless piggy you are! I dont think I've seen one like you before. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Lucy you certainly are adorable!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I've never seen a hairless piggy before!!! It must be lots of fun having you as a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH! Be still my piggie loving heart! What an utterly precious little pig you are, Lucy! I've been a piggie mom for years, but had not until today met a "skinny," hairless wheeker! I can't get over how adorable you are, and oh, how warm that soft, velvety coat of yours must feel to the touch! You were born to be a lap piggie, that's for sure!

Your pics are heart melting, Lucy (love the one of you with your wee ones), and I'll just bet you're the best mom to your babies, and Ricky your mate, the best daddy! What a big, happy family, and how blessed your human is to have such a beautiful, a sweet and loving wheeker like you to love and cherish!

Thanks for the HUGE smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and hubbie Ricky, your precious babies and best bud Leela, are all enjoying a very happy, love filled Pet of the Day, being spoiled rotten!

Cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Lucy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Lucy

Lucy is so awsome and pretty and unique! Yes, I too love Lucy. Love all her wrinkly babes too. Thanks for letting us peek at this wonderful little family, excellent POTD. Peace and love

Lucy

Wow, what a great guinea pig! I love her cute nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.