Thread: Claude the Siamese Handsome Cat

Claude the Siamese Handsome Cat

What a Great Hnadsome Siamese Cat you are Cosmic Claude. We know that Mickey Mouse Angel is partly responsible for your Best Friend finding you , and that Mickey Mouse Angel is happy that you have proven to be such a Great Friend.
    Siamese Cats are such great talkative Companions, and are great to ease lonely nights.

You are such a good friend Claude and we wish we could all come and meet you and Your Special Friend bearing toys and food.

The Siamese Six Pack love you Claude ^^ and are sending thier Special Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Our Newest Friends Mickey Mouse ^^ and Claude ^^ Our Newest Cats ^^ ^^ of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, handsome Claude! I love the photo of you enjoying a spa session! What a sweet face you have, too You are so handsome! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Claude

I have a Siamese at home, and he is a lap cat too; the very BEST kind of cat! I hope he continues to help you over the loss of your other beloved cat; I believe he will and he knows that's his job, too. Happy COTD Claude, you wonderful "helper" cat!

Hi Claude, you sure are handsome and you sound so loving. I am so glad you now have a home where "allergies" are not a problem. You sort of look like my Luke when he gets a short haircut. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Claude what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your handsome face on my computer today. It sure brightened up my gloomy day. How blessed your family is that they have you. I hope you are getting properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute Claude!

You are a big sweet boy, Claude! I'm glad that you and your new owner have helped each other adjust...love is all around!
    Have a great COTD status!

Blog Entries

Claude

Aww, Claude is perfect, just what the heart doctor ordered! I'm sure Mickey Mouse would approve cuz you have so much love to give Lot's of pets and smooches to Mr. Bumbles!! Claude rocks as COTD Peace and love

Greetings Claude! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!!!
    What a hunky, handsome big boy you are, one beautiful Meezer blend! I'm sorry your 1st family could no longer care for you, but what a wonderful forever family you found your way to, and in the process, two hearts were healed! You do your beloved predecessor, Mickey Mouse, proud!
    Sounds as though you're doing a great job, Claude, easing into your happy new life (and that king sized bed, hehe), and I have no doubt with time even your reluctant sister will come around to loving you just as much as your Mom and Dad!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, Claude, that you and sister Daisy Mae are both being pampered to pieces and loved to bits!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Claude, and to Daisy Mae, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Claude

What a gorgeous kitty! I love his big whiskers and beautiful coloring. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.