Thread: Riley

Riley

Hi Riley, I love your picture with your fur sibling Toby! You are both cuties! Happy dotd to you

Hi Riley...What a beautiful baby you are.It sounds like you
    are a fun loving litttle boy. If you lived near me I could give you all the tennis balls you wanted. My two yorkies will not
    play with them. Toby is a handsome little fellow also. I bet you have great fun together. Have a great life.

Linda in SC

Hi Riley! You are gorgeous! I love the picture of you and Toby with bows on your heads. Something tells me there were treats involved during that photo shoot. That was a LOT of snow you got there in Alabama...I bet you enjoyed it more than the humans who aren't used to that amount of snow. My dog was born in Alabama but lives up north now and she loves the snow! Have a great day and make sure you share the spotlight (and treats) with Toby

Hi, Riley and Toby! What a pair of cuties you are! I think you will both be the Dog of the Day for me today because you like to have fun together! Happy Dog of the Day!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh My! Be still my heart! TWO beautiful dachschunds!! Riley and Toby, you both are very handsome. I bet you are so sweet and loving. I had a doxie for 17 years and she was such a sweet girl. Yes, I know you two are boys but probably you're sweet, loving, and playful. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you and Toby have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi there adorable Riley! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your precious sidekick Toby, too! How lucky we are to have a darling, Doxie duo as our very deserving honorees (can't honor one and not the other, hehe), and your family doubly blessed, having two such fun loving, life loving best furkids in you! You're both just too cute for words, with the prettiest coats! How neat that you got to enjoy some snow to romp and play in down there in beautiful AL, though if you're anything like my girl, you've more than once lost that beloved tennis ball n the snow! And how better to end a fun winter's day romping in the white stuff, than posing for the camera in matching head bows! What a precious pair you are, and so very worthy of our "top dog(s) honors!
    Hope you're enjoying a fun day of celebration, boys, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Riley and Toby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Riley,

My you look like a sweetie & so does your brother Toby. I love your pretty blond coloring.
    You sound like a extra special pup & I'm happy to offer big congratulations on being honored as
    our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses for you & Toby too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Riley

Riley is so adorable I can hardly stand it!! Toby is a little sweetheart as well and I was so happy to see both of them today! Beautiful boys indeed and excellent Dogs of the Day Peace and love

Riley!

Riley - you are a beautiful lil' guy...so is Toby!
    May everyday be DOTD for you both!