Tasha turns 7 years old today! My youngest dog is now considered a 'senior dog' at least by my vet, lol.

She had a lovely walk all around the neighborhood - we did the 2 mile route today - and then she declined to come in, so I switched over put the other 3 in and got Marlin and she came along on his walk, as well.

Some of you will remember, she was born and raised in a cage in Missouri, used as a breeding machine until Small Paws Rescue got her out - she was almost age 4. She spent 6 weeks at their clinic in Tulsa, OK, then flew to Boston and spent 2 weeks with her first foster home. Things didn't work out due to their 6 year old foster boy teasing her (to this day I can NOT trust her around anyone under 3 foot tall, so he made a lasting impression). I fostered her for all of a week before adopting her. Rehabbing a mill dog was hard work, and many small tiny steps forward. This beautiful girl is today so happy and enjoying life to the fullest! Of course she will always be a puppy mill rescue, but she has come so far.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TASHA!!!