Thread: New videos of Casey and Smokey

Cute videos! I like the train!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I watched your videos. I'm surprised one of them didnt attack and derail the train LOL.

For Smokey, this was his first time seeing the Lionel operate. He's been in the office before, but never with it running. So this was a new experience for him. Casey's seen it run before, but he's never taken any interest in it. He's just learned not to lay across the track when it's running.

Before Casey moved in with us back in September 2007, I used to let my first cat Chessie down in the basement with me when I worked on my layout down there. He'd wander around on the floor a while and then would go up on the steps to sit or curl up and watch me and the trains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peNlFtwY2dI

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chessie053.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	490.3 KB 
ID:	52378

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chessie059.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	533.4 KB 
ID:	52379

Chessie also loved to watch the Lionel, which was originally running around the perimeter of my living room. He would literally trot along beside the train. When it went behind the couch, he would race around to the other end to wait for it and then follow it around again. Once he was out 24/7, I moved the Lionel up to the office so he couldn't get at it when I wasn't around.

What a Great Thing it is to see videos of Smokey and Casey. As someone who was born a long time ago, with no home computers or digital cameras this is almost like a miracle!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS