Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dixie

Dixie

Oh Dixie you are such a precious and patient kitty. Your humans are very blessed to have you as part of the family. Be a good girl today and have an awesome day.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Adorable Dixie! I hope you and your young guardian have many happy and wonderful years together! How sweet that you look out the window for your people Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My Goodness we get a bonus Today on Cat Of The Day!!
    Not only a Beautiful Young Cat of the Future but a Lovely Young Cat Lady of the Day as well.
    You can see that Dixie and her Young Guardian are so fond of each other and that Dixie is the apple of his best Friend's eye.

And they will have many years to grow even closer and so many years of fun, love laughter and adventure before them.
    We are so happy to see that they are is such purrfect harmony!!!

All We Found Hotel Cats , Porch Cats and All Of Our Awesome Angels are sending a Stereophonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ Our Dear Young Cat Lady ^^ and her Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Cat of the Day ^^ Darling Dixie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Dixie cat and Parker; it's a pleasure to meet you both. How wonderful that the two of you can grow up together. What a good cat Dixie is to put up with wearing dresses LAUGH. That photo of Dixie in the stroller was so sweet. Dixie, you certainly are beautiful with your markings. Parker, you are a cute little girl and I hope you and Dixie have many years together. Enjoy! Congrats on being COTD!

Hello, Dixie and Parker! Happy COTD, Dixie!

I love both pictures of you. Your kitten picture shows tabby markings and tortoiseshell markings. So that means you are a Torbie! And what a good girl you are to sleep on your owner's bed to watch over her.

I hope you get extra spoiled today on your special day, Dixie.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Cute Dixie!

Dixie, I just love, love, love, LOVE your markings! I don't get to see a torbie everyday, and when I do, I just go NUTS! Congratulations on your special day and keep watch over your BFF Parker; you're both made for each other and it shows!
    CatFan

Happy Cat Of The Day Dixie and concatulations to Parker or your special day. Your bond will last a lifetime, and Parker will never forget you for the rest of her life. I have always had cats in my life since I was a baby, and as an 11 year old girl had Doris. Doris was my childhood friend and soulmate, she passed away at the age of 19 and a half. She left us when I had passed my 31st birthday.
    You will grow up together, and share so many wonderful times together just like I was fortunate to have with Doris.
    Have a treat together, Parker & Dixie.

Kate x

Blog Entries

Dixie

How wonderful for Parker that she now has a beautiful, furry companion to share her days and nights with! Dixie is adorable and I'm sure there will be years of fun and joy ahead for everyone Have a very special day and wonderful future!! Peace and love

Dixie what a darling you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you with your loving little girl. It made me smile because I used to dress my cats up when I was the same age as she is!!! I bet you two have lots of fun together and will be best pals forever.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Dixie, you have earned a place in Kitty Heaven by putting up with your young hoomin's ahem, wardrobe choices. Enjoy your VERY SPECIAL DAY.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Darling Dixie!

What a great family you have, Dixie! I can tell that they love you very much!
    And you love them right back!
    Well pretty girl - have a great Cat of the Day!

Happy Cat of the Day to you precious Dixie, and to your lovely guardian Parker as well! What a lucky young lady Parker is, having a 1st fur friend as sweet and loving and...tolerant as you! How pretty you look, Dixie, all decked out in that pretty pink dress, and that shot of you riding in your stroller had me smiling from the inside out! Every young person deserves to share her/his growing up years with a best furry friend, comforter and confidant, and in you Dixie, Parker hit the jackpot! How lucky she is to have a faithful and devoted best friend for life in you!
    Thanks for the big smiles, and for bringing back so many happy memories of my "1st, " Hambone. He lived to the ripe old age of 21 years, earning his angel wings when I was 29 years old!
    Enjoy your very special, much deserved day of honor, Dixie! Wishing for you and Parker many, many more happy, love and fun filled years together! Lots of love and bunches cuddles to you, precious Dixie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well, look at those two beautiful girls! isn't it a lovely picture?
    I hope and pray you both spend lots of years full of love and joy together, sharing that special bond that goes beyond friendship

Congratulations to our beautiful COTD, Dixie, I hope you're having a wonderful day at home!
    Love and lots of kisses
    astrid

Hello Dixie,

What a sweet & beautiful kitty you are. Looks like you
    and your person are BFFs . How lucky you both are for having
    a true friend & lifelong companion in each other. Enjoy you
    special day Dixie. Sending pets & head scritches.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dixie

What a pretty kitty! I love those gorgeous spots in her fur and her sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.