Thread: Rocky

Rocky

What an adorable hamster you are Rocky! I think you are just gorgeous and I hope you have a good day with lots of worms to eat.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Greetings Rocky! Happy Pet of the Day to you and your proud person!
    What a precious little hammie boy you are, Rocky! That photo of you eating IN your food dish is adorable! My first hammie was a Christmas gift, back when I was a young child! Since then I've been hopelessly in love with you cuties, and you Rocky are simply irresistible! (Love your distinctive gray and white coat!)
    How lucky your devoted, caring young person is, having a beautiful best friend in you, Rocky, and I too wish for you a long and happy life! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Rocky! Hope you're treated to an extra special Pet of the Day, chowing down on mealworms and drops, spinning the night away in your wheel!
    Love and cuddles to you, adorable Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky what an adorably fellow you are!!!

Your sweet picture made me smile. You sound like a wonderful best friend. I hope you and your loving human have many many happy years and times together. When I was a girl, I had a hamster named, Calhoon. He lived to be 5 years old. Long life and many blessings to you and your family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Rocky

Rocky is a perfect Pet of the Day and I think he is So very adorable I am sure you will provide him with the most wonderful life, clearly you take excellent care of Rocky Have a great day, peace and love

Aww, you're a little cutie Rocky! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rocky

What a precious hamster! I love his cute whiskers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.