Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruise pictures!

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Pom, I actually didn't notice the cloud. Nice observation, and it was the perfect place for it to form over for sure!

Crystal, I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of the room. But you can most likely see pictures of the ships cabins online. My parents had a balcony cabin, which was quite big for the both of them. My sister and I had an inside room with a view of the Promenade, which was like a little mall with shops and all. It wasn't very big but it was good for the two of us. Honestly, you barely spend any time in the rooms, so I wouldn't worry too much about being clausterphobic.

I don't really know if I'm going to live on the Virgin Islands, but I'll be going back for annual vacations when I'm older, that's for sure.

Danielle, let's go! I'm ready to go on another one but can't find anyone to go with LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Thanks for all the comments guys!

Pom, I actually didn't notice the cloud. Nice observation, and it was the perfect place for it to form over for sure!

Crystal, I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of the room. But you can most likely see pictures of the ships cabins online. My parents had a balcony cabin, which was quite big for the both of them. My sister and I had an inside room with a view of the Promenade, which was like a little mall with shops and all. It wasn't very big but it was good for the two of us. Honestly, you barely spend any time in the rooms, so I wouldn't worry too much about being clausterphobic.

I don't really know if I'm going to live on the Virgin Islands, but I'll be going back for annual vacations when I'm older, that's for sure.

Danielle, let's go! I'm ready to go on another one but can't find anyone to go with LOL.
    Hey, if your paying, I'll pack my bags now!! :P

What great pictures, and what a fabulous vacation you had! Thank you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Looks like fun why didn't you take mom????
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!