Chris, how do you explain the very obvious difference in the sofa rules? It seems that Ebby is allowed on the sofa, but not Alfie. Just saying.....and of course, just kidding you.

Like I said in an earlier post, I allow Prue my dog, on the sofa but only if she stays in her bed. Same with my bed. She sleeps at the bottom of the bed, in her bed. Of course you need to follow whatever works for you.

It seems that the two critters are getting along nicely now. I wonder if they will play together. Prue and Lucy play when they are outside. Well, Lucy, not so much, but Prue tries to herd her and she tolerates it to a certain degree.

Did you ever get Alfie that promised bath? I think he has hair and not fur. Meaning that it will tangle more easily and get oily like people's hair. They are also less likely to create problems for people with allergies, since they have hair. I don't know where I heard all this but since Prue is a Tibetan Terrier and Alfie is a ..... of I forgot what he is, but they are related in breed.

Again, it is good to see that you are having an easy time of it with Alfie. Is he housebroken? Some breeder dogs are not.

Keep those pictures coming!