Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a little tribute to my precious Ellie-Mae..

Thanks pat, yes we cannot forget little Nikki , at least i know what has happened to her mama, she does not, only knows she is gone, so sad really, but she seems a bit brighter now and playing again, i also thought she was a bit off colour from her vaccination too, so not sure if it was both upsetting her the vaccine and the loss of her mother.

Ellie's memorial plaque arrived today, here it is.

I have also added a little heart in stones around her resting place, i am thinking of adding a carpet rose which is called perfect pet, for memorials, in time we may do that, but for now this is her little grave site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ellie -mae's memorial plaque.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	52370   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ellies resting place in our courtyard.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	52371  
    Last edited by carole; 01-24-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

How beautiful. So much love here. God bless.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The memorial page is so sweet. I bet Ellie mae is proud of it to (she gets to see it at the Rainbow Bridge where she is cancer free and back to her old self.)
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Thanks pat, yes we cannot forget little Nikki , at least i know what has happened to her mama, she does not, only knows she is gone, so sad really, but she seems a bit brighter now and playing again, i also thought she was a bit off colour from her vaccination too, so not sure if it was both upsetting her the vaccine and the loss of her mother.

Ellie's memorial plaque arrived today, here it is.

I have also added a little heart in stones around her resting place, i am thinking of adding a carpet rose which is called perfect pet, for memorials, in time we may do that, but for now this is her little grave site.
    Ellie-Mae's resting place is absolutely beautiful, and so full of love, and affection. She is one lucky little lady that her human mommy is devoted to her forever, and nothing can ever change that.

What a beautiful tribute to a sweet little girl!!! She looks SO much like my Shortiegirl, Carole.

I know your heart is heavy. I wish I could help you get through it.

and (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Got a lovely card today from the vets,shame on my postie, he really makes me mad , he folds all my lovely cards to stuff them in the box, time i rang up and complained again, spoils them all.

However here is what they sent me, lovely of them, made me feel bit sad though,signed by all the staff, gabe is my vet, and dianne is the lovely nurse who helped Ellie to the Bridge,getting through the days as best as one can, but she is never far from my thoughts.

Thank you all for dropping by and reading and responding to my posts, means such a lot to me.

For some reason they always thought her name was Ellie-mai, must have been how i pronounced it, never mind, did not matter to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sympathy card from newstead vets.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	52380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inside of sympathy card from vets.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	52381  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, your tribute to Ellie-Mae is lovely, and her resting place so beautiful. I choose to believe she can still feel your love.

The card from the vets was very thoughtful, even though they spelled her name wrong.

Take care, Carole - ((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you Randi, yes i choose to believe that too, you know it is a week today i lost my gorgeous girl, still is tough going, yesterday the card arriving just made me bawl my eyes out, but i really appreciated it, and i was touched my vet added thinking of you, he is awesome and he really was sad to let her go to, did so much for her and i believe he and Ellie had a bond for sure.

Yes little girl you are still missed so much, you have left a big hole in my heart which is going to take a long time to mend, if ever,you my baby mean't so much to me, now you are gone i realise just how much.

lOVE YOU, MISS YOU so much precious girl.
    Furangels only lent.

What a wonderful tribute to a Dear Little Cat Companion.
    We have printed Ellie Maes photo from the computer and she is now in the Pet Talkers book of Angels.
    Now Ellie Mae will have Angels as company, and they will all greet you in Paradise.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This is beautiful - and sad, too. She was such a beautiful, sweet kitty, and I'm so sorry she lost her battle.

I remember when my Katz went to the Bridge, I made a similar tribute for her; helped a little...

Thank you Gary, that is so sweet of you, and yes Kirsten it all helps the grieving process.,but gosh i sooo.. miss my lil girl so much.
    Furangels only lent.

I'm so sorry that Ellie-Mae has gone to the Bridge, Carole. We all know how much you love/d her and she knows it, too. RIP, sweet girl and peace to you, Carole.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

It's a lovely tribute to your Ellie-Mae. Sorry again for your loss.

I bought a lovely solar light for Ellie's grave today, it is a star and it changes colour from red to blue and green, i also got one for ash as well, his is a sun,they look so pretty at night.

The days are still hard for me and i miss her so much, it hurts so much and it feels too much to bear some days,but i try and think of the good times we shared and that helps a little.

I have not been very well since she left, and i always remembered how sensitive she was ,she always knew when i was ill and came to comfort me, i so miss that about my special wee girl.

I went to a cat shelter today, it is a one i did not know existed until i saw it on facebook, and donated the food i had left over for Ellie, i had a lovely time patting all the kitties, and yes one did capture my heart, Tinka, she is similar in looks to Ellie, a calico girl, yes would love to take her, but just cannot,financially it is just too hard for us,and emotionally too, but i am hoping she finds a nice home soon.

Isn't she gorgeous.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.