Thread: Gary Bryant Crane!!!

Gary Bryant Crane!!!

Dear sweet, precious Gary Bryant Crane~

I wish I could cover that beautiful face of yours with a million kisses. Yours is one of the most heart wrenching, heartwarming, inspirational tributes I've had the pleasure of responding to here on Dog of the Day. No doubt they'll be many of us reaching for the Kleenex box after reading your dear human's love filled tribute to her/his brave and beautiful best buddy.

I can only imagine how difficult it was for you, a senior, to have lost not just 1 but 2 forever human's. But a higher power knew you still had a lot more living and loving to do, making sure your auntie and uncle would fulfill that promise made to your mom by her dear friend... ""He would come to you in a very special way." And oh, did you ever, all the way from Seattle to Las Vegas!

Yes, but a few toofies remain, and you may be nearly blind and deaf. But you know Gary, you couldn't be more beautiful, or braver, if you tried; not even a broken paw, requiring 7 cast changes, 6 sets of x-rays and 14 vet visits could keep you down! Then again, you have a lot to live for, most especially the unconditional love and companionship of your wonderful, devoted human who has done all in her power to heal you and keep you healthy!!! What a treasure she has in you, Gary, and you in she, and I hope for you both many, many more love filled, peacful years together; yours is truly a match made in heaven. And speaking of heaven, no doubt your beloved canine predecessor is looking down on you and your mom fro above, sending you both his/her love,; so happy knowing your mom is smiling again. You do his/her legacy proud, Gary!

Love and hugs and countless kisses to you precious Gary, our VERY special and MOST deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day! Enjoy your big day in the spotilght, sweetheart! I'm sure there will be lots of extra helpings of face rubbies, cookies, pre-washes and walks on today's menu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Gary

Gary is a very special little dude indeed! He makes an excellent DOTD and sounds like a fabulous companion. Gary must love you very much for taking such excellent care of him so you better feel really good about yourself and you and Gary enjoy this day to the max, o.k.? Peace and love

Super Gary!

Awww, little sweetie pie -- you are just too cute for words and so resilient. We could all learn from you

You clearly are in a very loving home now -- snuggle up with your family, and hip hip hooray for Gary our wonderful dog of the day!!!!

Love,

CRT

Hello Gary,

What a sweetheart you are dear fella. I am so glad you
    have a family that makes you happy. You deserve the best that
    this life can give. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Keep on pre washing those dishes sweetie. Hugs & tender kisses
    just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gary!!!

Gary - what a trooper you are! Such a sweet guy too...I'm glad that you are in your forever home now - again!
    Your owner loves you very much!
    You know - when I looked at your pics, I thought that I was looking at an Irish wolfhound puppy - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Gary! You deserve it so much!

Hello Sweet Gary; it's a pleasure to meet you. My Goodness, you must have been sad and confused when your first owner died; then you lost your second one. Now you have a new human and I am sure you have a wonderful home and loving person to take care of you. Please be careful and dont hurt yourself any more. I hope you have many happy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a sweetie Gary! It sounds like you've had to move around a bit, but are handling it ok!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gary Bryant Crane

Such wonderful thoughts posts for Gary! Thank you all so very much - Everything is going in his scrapbook! (Just a little side note - I am Gary's single father but i don't think he'll care that I was mistaken for his mom! HA - Bless you all .. Gary's Dad - Stephen