Thread: Pretty Pepsi

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Pretty Pepsi

Good morning, sweet little Pepsi. How delightful to see a Shih Tzu in the spotlight today. You are such a lucky girl to have Hannah as your best friend, and that she takes such good care of you. And you're so smart too - ringing that bell to let her know that you have (or want ) to go outside. Pretty, lucky, and smart - what a winning combination!

Have a wonderful day today, enjoying your time in the limelight. Hoping there is something special planned for you to honor this day, and lots of extra treats and lovins too!

Many congratulations Miss DOTD, going out to you from the crew here in Delaware. Myndi and Sparky are sending loving woofs and tail wags too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi Pepsi! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your young lady Hannah, too!

What a pretty, pretty girl you are, Pepsi, and oh so smart! That's quite impressive, nailing down that bell ringing maneuver in record time as you did! But your star shines most brightly as Hannah's loyal and loving best forever friend! How lucky she is to have a pup as special as you to grow up with; keeping her smiling all the day long, comforting her when she's feeling down, teaching her all about the great rewards of animal companionship along the way! And what a responsible young lady your Hannah is, taking charge of all aspects of your care so handily, loving you unconditionally! And what fun you must have had at your 1st birthday party! Just the 1st of many more yet to come! What a terrific team you and your young lady make, best buds and soul mates for life!

Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled and loved to the max! (No doubt Hannah has something very special in store for you today!) Love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Pepsi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Pepsi, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl and smart too. I enjoyed reading about you and how your little Hannah takes care of you. I'm sure you two will be friends forever. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Pretty Pepsi!

What a pretty smart girl you are, Pepsi! I hope that everyday is DOTD for you!

You're sure a pretty little girl Pepsi! I didn't get a chance to reply to your thread yesterday. It sounds like you're very smart.
    Congrats on being DOTD!I hope it was a fun day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla