Thread: JonBoy

JonBoy

Hey JonBoy, it's no wonder that your mama fell head-over-heels in love with you. While you are certainly a handsome guy now, as a puppy you were outstanding in the looks department and those puppy eyes could have melted an iceberg. It is heartwarming to read such a story of mutual love and devotion. I think both of you won the "love & companion" lottery. Me and my three mutts (all rescues) wish the two of you many more years of the kind of happiness that you have already experienced. Just so you know, my three pups also claim the couch, recliners and beds as their own but they are very generous in allowing us household humans to utilize those items when they are not occupying them!
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Jonboy, I loved reading your story, I'm glad you werer found and taken care of. I can see you are loved so very much. Happy dotd to you!

Hi JonBoy! I hope you have an awesome day and what a cute little puppy you were.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

JonBoy

Mutts rule!!! What a beautiful doggie. he is smiling in the first pic. I just love him.

Oh JonBoy...what a great life you have! Your mom sounds like a lot of fun and I'm sure the two of you have had many adventures together. Thank you for being such a great ambassador for the wonderful breed of Mutt. My 4 year old dog is a rescue from Alabama; she is part lab like you, food obsessed like you, a little chunky monkey like you...and very loved...like you

Keep having a great life

Awww. Jon Boy! You were an adorable puppy and now you are a handsome big guy! I can just tell how much you are loved What a great story! Happy Dog of the Day to you and a big hug from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

JonBoy says Thanks

Thank you all for the kind words. JonBoy will definitely be enjoying his day today, of course after his mommy gets off work to make the money for all the food that he eats! Treats, lots of hugs and kisses (even if he does get those all the time anyway!) will be a definite today

Thanks again to you all!

JonBoy

Boy did that picture of JonBoy sqinting in the sun make me smile! Thanks for sharing his story. And his shiny fur is gorgeous! He sounds like a wonderful pup, and I'm glad I could read about JonBoy.

Blog Entries

JonBoy

I sure see why you are crazy about JonBoy! What a big shiny sweetheart Great photos, there couldn't be a finer DOTD Hope today is special and fun for all of you and lotsa hugs and a smooch for JonBoy!! Peace and love

Hi Jonboy,

I loved reading all about you & seeing your cute pictures. Sounds like
    I have your distant relative in a Lab mix called Maggie. She resembles you a lot.
    You sound like a wonderful pup & very best friend to your momma. I enjoyed
    reading about how you greet the UPS lady. Congratulations on being chosen as
    our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses for you
    sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi JonBoy! A VERY happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Won't My Diddy, your Beagle bud and the UPS lady be impressed when they hear the big news!
    What a beautiful (inside and out) Heinz 57 muttley you are, and at a mere 4 years, just hitting your stride! No, you might not have come with some fancy "pedigree," but in every way that counts you're tops! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you; reading all about how you came to find your forever human, your happy life, and all that you mean to your very proud and devoted human! Smart, handsome, sociable, life and people loving...you're all that and so much more, the complete package, and if that weren't enough, you were "free!" How lucky can a human get! I can't think of a more wonderful gift a person could give her/himself than a loyal and loving furkid, the gift that keep on giving...unconditional love! You're living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, Jon Boy, and your family so very blessed to have a best friend and soul mate in you! And having been a life long Lab mom, I had to laugh in agreement as your human attributed your "enthusiasm" to your Lab side!
    Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your family, a very happy and love filled "top dog" day, and many, many more wonderful years together!
    Love and hugs and smoochies to you, precious JonBoy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jon Boy

Hi JonBoy,
    I hope you had a super great day yesterday. You are such a lucky guy to have found such a loving home.
    Love and hugs from me and my yellow lab Nora and my two precious fur angels Honey and Sebastian.

JonBoy!

What a beautiful puppy...what a handsome dog!
    You are lucky as your human parent took you in, and loves you very much!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, JonBoy!