Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ellie-mae will be leaving me today....

Today i made the decision to clear all Ellie's plates and feeding area away, it was hard to do, but there was no point in leaving it, Nikki and Lexie have always had other areas, Ellie's was in the kitchen,it made me feel very sad though.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Today i made the decision to clear all Ellie's plates and feeding area away, it was hard to do, but there was no point in leaving it, Nikki and Lexie have always had other areas, Ellie's was in the kitchen,it made me feel very sad though.
    I know exactly how you feel Carole..just when you think your mind can be taken off them just for a little bit, there's always something there to remind us..I washed all of the beds Tinkerbelle used..and there were lot's, I'm going to a couple to my vet for his patients and some to the humane society here in Toronto the others dont use beds all the while I was doing it and bagging them up I was bawling like a baby....the rest of the stuff here is communal between the other little ones.

It takes time Carole..lot's of time..I've come to the conclusion that we have to let that happen, to me it signifies how much we loved, and how much we cared and still do..

It will get better, but it wont go away, I'm sure you know..and I dont think I want it to..completely..we have to let it run it's course...grieving is a complicated process..

Take care..and I'm thinking of you.

Tess

Carole,I'm truly sorry for your Loss.Ellie was blessed to have a Mum like you,There for her until they end.Loss is never easy,Sometimes hard to understand.Now Ellie is hole again,and she will walk with you every step of the way until you meet again.Find comfort in your new Guardian Angel.I don't think our Fur-babies truly ever leave us.

Hugs to you and your family.

Shady and Lori your words are so comforting and i can so well relate, i guess with animals, some people just expect you to be over it in few days time, but luckily i have wonderful friends here and others in my life who really understand how i feel, yep it comes and goes ,some days i just burst in to tears thinking about her, it will take time, and hey i have time now don't I ?again thanks so much for everything you all have said, it really does help me so much.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️