Thread: Mighty Marvellous Murphy.

Mighty Marvellous Murphy.

We are so impressed that we Pet Angels and Our Cat Dad get to start out Todays Cat Thread.
    You are such a Handsome Senior KittyZen , and quite a happy go lucky Cat as well.
    You are German Katze, and we know that there are quite a few German Cats on Cat of the Day. and we Pet Angels love visting Germany for the history , and the great foods.

You look a lot like Our New Friend Malcolm Scratchy Spunky Moose, and we are betting that you have his purrsonality as well.
    You are Ein Wunder Katze!!!

We Angels Are joining Our Pet Friends in starting a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our New Wunderbar Cat Of The Day Mister Murphy!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Guten Tag, handsome hunky Murphy! What a beautiful grey and white kitty you are! You bring gifts to your family and keep up your end of the conversation! I would love to give you some petting today -- perhaps your family will do that for me. Happy Cat of the Day, Murphy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Murphy what a stunning fellow you are!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and getting to read about you today. You sound like one very loved kitty. That's just what you deserve too. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Murphy...I cannot decide which is cuter...your adorable spotted nose or your gothic lipstick! And what a gracious Katze you are...a brilliant conversationalist, affable, and generous in your desire to share the rewards of your hunt. The purrfect addition to any family!

Congrats sweet boy on your honor...CAT OF THE DAY for January 19.

Hi Murphy, seems you have a purrfect life in Erwitte in the Westfalian countryside. We are very glad you came over here so Kiri and Orion (and Luna and Lily from Hann. Münden) are not the only German meeowing kitties here

Hello Murphy,

You are a very handsome fellow & it's a real pleasure to meet you.
    Seems like you have trained your family very well. Congratulations on
    being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long and
    happy life with people who love you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Murphy in beautiful Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a handsome boy you are, Murphy! Just love your apple round face and that sweet, pink nose! What a happy, love filled life you are living, Murphy, and clearly your humans are the center of your universe (along with food)! I laughed out loud at your show of great affection, after your family returned from their holiday, leaving that special gift at the foot of their bed! What a thoughtful boy you are!
    You truly are one very special furkid Murphy, and your family so very lucky to have a best friend in you!
    Hope you and your family are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Murphy, and thanks for ending my day with a huge smile!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Murphy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Murphy!

What a cool cat you are! May everyday be COTD for you!

Murphy

What a gorgeous kitty! I love his beautiful face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.