Thread: Kimba!

Kimba!

Hi Kimba! Who can resist a golden retriever puppy? you are such a cutie and sounds like you have a good family that is going to love and take care of you. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

One of my kitties is named Kimba. It's a great name and Kimba, you are a gorgeous pup!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a beautiful puppy you are Kimba! I hope you have a wonderful day as DOTD!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Kimba

First of all I have to say you are completely adorable, which I know you already know. I'm glad you have such a good home where you get 4 walks a day for needed exercise......my dog is one who needs a lot of walks too. And I agree that as owners it is good for us as I think you are actually the ones exercising us!

Kimba

You are absolutely precious! Of course not too long from now you'll be one precious BIG guy Enjoy your day pup!

Cutie KImba!

Hi there Kimba! (Great name!) A very happy Dog of the Day to you from this Retriever loving home!
    Oh, is there a sight more precious than that of a Golden puppy? What a beautiful little Golden guy you are, Kimba, and what a handsome big boy you're going to be when you're all grown up! But in true Golden style, your heart is already as big as them come, pure gold and full of love, through and through! What a lucky family, having a beautiful best friend in you; what happy times you and they will be sharing, what cherished memories you'll be making, over the years to come!

Hope you're enjoying your well earned day on center stage, Kimba! Sending you bunches of hugs and kisses from across the U.S.A! Long and happy life to you, beautiful boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kimba,

You are adorable, I think everyone agrees about that. Sounds like you
    are also a lively growing pup who loves his walks very much. Congratulations
    sweetie on being our precious DOG OF THE DAY. Sending cyber hugs & kisses
    just for you. Enjoy your special day Kimba,
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh My Goodness! You are precious!! I am sure you are going to have many good times and make lots of memories during your life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Kimba

Kimba is just the most adorable little pupster ever!! I'm sure he'll grow to be a beautiful, fine dog! Excellent DOTD Peace and love

Kimba!

What a beautiful lil' puppy you are! I hope that everyday is DOTD for you!