Thread: Moe, COTD Nov 3, 2010 has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Moe, COTD Nov 3, 2010 has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

23 years, 8 months, 9 days of a tiny miracle.
    RIP my beloved little friend. You are the proudest accomplishment of my life.
    I cherish the time, however short in human years, and am humbled by your love and trust.
    Love,
    Mommy
    Last edited by QueenOfHarps; 01-18-2012 at 08:39 AM.

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2010/November/03.html

It's never long enough, no matter how long our furbabies are with us.

Moe you were loved and are loved very much. Purr in your mom's ear tonight and let her know you are healthy and young again at the Rainbow Bridge.

I just read your COTD story. I just looked at the cat age chart from my vet - which must be like the one your mom used - and you were about 110 in human years.

Bless you, handsomest Moe.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Amazing!

Wow, what an amazing life you had! You were one handsome, healthy and very loved kitty! RIP, Moe. Your mommy misses you.

Rest in peace, handsome boy. You had a long run, and have left deep pawprints on your momma's heart for sure.
    I've Been Frosted

How beautifully incredible to have spent so much time with his mom on Earth! (I hope my Althea does as well.) You have well earned, Moe, the returned youth and vigor you're enjoying now, and I know your mom finds consolation in knowing how very happy you are. She's in pain because she misses you so very much, so try to send her a sign; it'll help her feel better.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

I am so very sorry to learn of the passing of your beautiful beloved Moe.

Moe, what a wonderful, long life you have shared with your Meowmie who loves you so very much. Rest in peace, healthy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge as you await the grand reunion to come, One Fine Day.

God bless you and Moe and all who love him so very much.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So sorry to hear about your beloved Moe. His years are a testament to the love and devotion you provided him during his lifetime here on earth.

Bless you both.

I'm sorry to hear about Moe's passing. But what a wonderful life he had! Sending all my best thoughts to you.

Moe we were just looking up your Cat of the Day page.
    You are such Dear Cat , and certainly the fact that you were such a long lived Cat spaeks volumes of what wonderful care you have recieved over your long life.
    You will we know come and fly down to your Meowmie in your wings of silver and gold and let her know that you are waiting to be reunited in Paradise where you will see so many fantastic places.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Moe is so beautiful. RIP dear little guy. My prayers are being sent to you and your mom in hopes her pain will ease with time.

Melissa

I am so sorry to hear of Moe's passing.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Moe sure was a handsome boy. RIP sweet Moe.