Hi Pinot,
First of all, I'm so sorry about your Ravens. We saw that last kick that would have tied the game, Meowmie sat here and said, "Oh no!" They played a good game and I hope you and your purrents aren't angry at the kicker for missing. Soncat is the football fan in our house and even though we're Giants fans we do feel bad. Meowmie doesn't like football but says she cheers for the Giants "to keep peace in the house". Her first thought was for you and your purrents.

I talked to the local Jaguar dealer today. The Catmobile is being preped and will be ready when we are. All I have to do is let her know when we firm up our leaving date. By the way, do you need any maps? I'm not sure but you may have a new, state of the art GPS this time.

Okay fellow kitties, we're still waiting for some of you to check in and let us know you're coming. There's still plenty of room in the Catmobile, transportation will be provided plus we need to know how much food to order from the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe. Sophie, have you talked to Chels yet?

Your friend,
Groucho