Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, it's Superbowl time!

Hi fellow kitties,
    I have exciting news! When Meowmie finally came home from work she said she has a big surprise for us. Meowmie somehow got us VIP tickets for the Puppy Bowl and Kitten Half Time Show! Not only that, the hamster pilots will take anyone who wants to go for a ride in their blimp!!! Meowmie is terrified of flying in anything and said anyone who would prefer to stay on the ground can do so. I'm so excited about this and hope you are too. Sophie, you and the other lady kitties can wear your cheerleader outfits.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi fellow kitties,
    Well, it's going to be a Patriots v Giants Superbowl! Pinot, we were sorry to see your Ravens lose on that last kick. They played a good game! This is going to be a great Superbowl, last time the Patriots were undefeated going in and the Giants beat them. Could we be looking at a grudge game here?

Okay, now we can start making our plans. Since the Superbowl is on Sunday when should we plan to leave? I was thinking maybe Thursday or Friday but that's just my thought. Check in so we can set a definite date to take off and I'll arrange to get the Catmobile.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Winnie, Angel, Chip and Chuck are all packed are ready to go at a moments notice. Chip and Chuck are really excited. They've never seen a football game in purrson.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there! I'm so ready for the superbowl! I dunno what it is but sounds fun..
    Just need you to tell me when and where should I get to cause I have to arrange the limo service at the airport.

Question: Has anyone heard from my bff Chels and her little one, Franklin? I've been calling her but her cell phone is always off

Ok, see you soon!

Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile
    astrid

I think her phone has been tied up by a certain Siamese cat in my household. I will tell him to back off and give her a chance to talk to Sophie. They DO have to coordinate their outfits and accessories!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I just tried to show my feelings about the game yesterday by scratching at Meowm & Dad's big Ravens magnet on the fridge.

OK, kitties, we've got like no time to plan, and although these are NOT our favorite teams in this house, I'll put that aside for the sake of the Catmobile party. Check in with me y'all so I can plan the trip!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Pinot,
    First of all, I'm so sorry about your Ravens. We saw that last kick that would have tied the game, Meowmie sat here and said, "Oh no!" They played a good game and I hope you and your purrents aren't angry at the kicker for missing. Soncat is the football fan in our house and even though we're Giants fans we do feel bad. Meowmie doesn't like football but says she cheers for the Giants "to keep peace in the house". Her first thought was for you and your purrents.

I talked to the local Jaguar dealer today. The Catmobile is being preped and will be ready when we are. All I have to do is let her know when we firm up our leaving date. By the way, do you need any maps? I'm not sure but you may have a new, state of the art GPS this time.

Okay fellow kitties, we're still waiting for some of you to check in and let us know you're coming. There's still plenty of room in the Catmobile, transportation will be provided plus we need to know how much food to order from the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe. Sophie, have you talked to Chels yet?

Your friend,
    Groucho

Our Awesome Angels are sending Scooter Bug Angel Max and Spreckles Angels and Tubby and Peanut Butter Angels
    and a Certain Dream Cat and Joseph are scouring Indianapolis for places to dine, places to see , and places to stay.
    Willie and Annie and All Our Baby Angels are there now getting things started.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Sophie, have you talked to Chels yet?
    No Groucho, I still haven't! I'm starting to worry...

Sophie
    -posted via CatBerry Mobile
    astrid

Hi Groucho, we're all coming! All us girlies (Sparkler, Poppy, Lavinia, and Princess Poppaea) have our cheerleading costumes ready to wear, and Sparkler is also bringing her Irish and Scottish dancing duds, depending on how the program shapes up. Bob and Sydney have the bagpipes ready to go, and Nelson has been practicing his Sean Nos singing and square dance calling. (Elmer is just going to enjoy the show.)

Shall we take the train from Ann Arbor to Trenton? With all that we're bringing along, we're going to need our own train car!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    I just tried to show my feelings about the game yesterday by scratching at Meowm & Dad's big Ravens magnet on the fridge.
    Dear Pinot, my meowm said you are welcome to scratch at her Chicago Bears magnet any time!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Hi Groucho, we're all coming! All us girlies (Sparkler, Poppy, Lavinia, and Princess Poppaea) have our cheerleading costumes ready to wear, and Sparkler is also bringing her Irish and Scottish dancing duds, depending on how the program shapes up. Bob and Sydney have the bagpipes ready to go, and Nelson has been practicing his Sean Nos singing and square dance calling. (Elmer is just going to enjoy the show.)

Shall we take the train from Ann Arbor to Trenton? With all that we're bringing along, we're going to need our own train car!
    Dear Phesina kitties, would you like to take the train from Ann Arbor to Chicago, and my meowm and I will pick you up at Union Station. Since the game is down in Indianapolis which is a hop, skip and a jump from Chicago. Or maybe the Catmobile will pick you up directly since you have costumes, bagpipes and supplies.

We have ordered Chicago pizza and Eli's cheesecake. I'm hoping someone will bring fish from the east or west coast, but it's okay if that doesn't happen. My meowm gets decent frozen fish at Trader Joe's.

Purrs, head bumpies, and ankle rubs,
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Sparkler my love - I'm all packed and ready to go but coming from KA-NA-DA can be tricky. Planning on leaving on Thursday for Friday morning. Groucho, where shall I meet everyone?

Merlin
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Ann Arbor to Chicago is even better! We wouldn't have to change trains in Toledo then, like we would if we were going to Trenton.

Or if the Catmobile wants to swing up this way and pick us up, we can bring in more goodies from Ann Arbor's Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe, since the kitties will probably have eaten most of the yummies from the Trenton shoppe by the time they get here. (In fact, we'll bring more of those if we come by train, or however!)

Merlin, I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to being with darling YOU again! Many kissies and head-bumpies from your adoring Sparkler.

From all your Ann Arbor pals.. we're so excited to be getting together again with our friends! Indianapolis will NEVER be the same again after Super Bowl Sunday's halftime show!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wouldn't this be great if it were a reality and not virtual????
    Signed, excited Mewomie

Merlin says he wants to take the plane to Ann Arbor and travel to Trenton with his beloved. So he will be taking the shuttle to Seattle and fly from there. I told him that he can't take any of my credit cards this time - you know, retirement and all.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Okay, the boys wondered if they could be picked up in Chicago on the Friday before the Super Bowl? Warning: Mac is a die-hard Giants fan and will be wearing his team jersey. I apologize to any of the kitties who are Patriot fans. I do hope he doesn't get his face painted! As usual, the boys are going to attempt to bring some sushi to the festivities.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!