Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties, it's Superbowl time!

My boys say don't worry about loyalties to any team. In my house, we are die-hard Steeler fans, but we like the Giants over the Pats. My entire house is into basketball right now, though. We love the Lakers and the Clippers.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Has anyone heard from Merlin??? He usually send me a text but I've heard nothing. Sparkler, do you have him hidden away somewhere?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Edwina, I think the beads are a very good choice since Mardi Gras is coming up in a couple of weeks!

Cassie would like to know if the kitties can visit Monument Circle and maybe the Indianapolis Zoo. She hopes the Indy Zoo will have horsies She would love to go to the Motor Speedway if it isn't closed for the winter.

(seriously: I'd LOVE to buzz down to Indy for all the Super Bowl hoopla! It's less than half a day's drive from here. It sounds like so much fun and I bet it is doing great things for the city's economy.)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Don 't worry, Slick... Merlin is here. He and Sparkler have been cuddling together in her special little hideaway under the bed. They'll soon all be on the way to Indy in the Catmobile for the Super Bowl.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

5. Dear All,

I think I am too embarrassed to attend. My secretary told me Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints.

Doesn't she know ANYTHING about this game??? I don't know if I have time to redo my wardrobe!

Redfaced,

Edwina/es

Name:  PICT0203.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  68.4 KB

Ed is ready for the game.

He is taking his favorite pillow.

do not laugh at him.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Don 't worry, Slick... Merlin is here. He and Sparkler have been cuddling together in her special little hideaway under the bed. They'll soon all be on the way to Indy in the Catmobile for the Super Bowl.
    Oh I'm so glad to hear this. I'll have to give him a talking to when he gets home. Meowmie does worry when he travels. I'll call him on his catberry later today.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Richard, not to worry. The catmobile kitties never laugh at other kitties. My Angel was afraid they would laugh at her crooked tail. She was so happy to find all kitties excepted unconditionally.

They might want to share his pillow however.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Dear All,

I think I am too embarrassed to attend. My secretary told me Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints.

Doesn't she know ANYTHING about this game??? I don't know if I have time to redo my wardrobe!

Redfaced,

Edwina/es
    It's OK, Edwina, I'll be representing the Ravens - you can represent whoever you want and you'll be gorgeous!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    It's OK, Edwina, I'll be representing the Ravens - you can represent whoever you want and you'll be gorgeous!
    Pinot, if you are representing the Ravens, then Cassie is going to represent da Bears
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A message came from Groucho and Inka a short while ago. The crew is on their way with just a few more kitties to pick up. All the bagpipes are safely stored away along with Groucho's fiddle. The weather so far is good and the traffic is light. Everyone can't wait to visit the Superbowl Park and try some of the games and activities. No CDs are playing, Nelson is entertaining everyone with his beautiful Irish songs and Sparkler was putting her dancing shoes on. Snacks are still in good supply. Groucho said they'll contact their purrents along the way. So far there's typical football trash-talking but it's all in fun.

Fellow purrents, please let us know if you hear from your traveller?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Fellow purrents, please let us know if you hear from your traveller?
    Mom2 here - Lulu checked in last night - Bittie is a little homesick - the pipers did a little warm up and she really freaked!!! Lulu, though, who is our music lover, enjoyed Nelson's Irish songs. Bibette should be better when she can get out and run (or more accurately ZING) around.

Thanks for letting them join in. Bibette will share some of her comforter for some of the pillow if Ed will share.

GO PATS!!!!

My gang checked in this morning. Seems they are having tons of fun with their friends and didn't want to be bothered with a boring thing like texting mom last night.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Mine called (collect, of course) today.. They are all having the greatest time! Over the phone I got to hear the pipers piping, the Irish-singer singing, the fiddler fiddling, the dancer(s?) dancing..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Catberry mobile post....

"Hi Meowm! Looks like we're going to be OK for the Superbowl on weather. Did you see us on ESPN?? The kitties were invited to a taping - so much going on! We had special pizza in the Superbowl village, shopping - there's a WHOLE VILLAGE, lots of music, there's a ball tonight we got invites to, a flag football game tomorrow, we'll be on the stage again tomorrow with a band called "Twin Cats", another party and fireworks on Saturday night (yes, we'll make sure to watch them from the Catmobile, I know, fireworks are scary), then Sunday it's a prayer breakfast, a VIP kick off party, and a private box for the game. WHEW! Miss you, Mom!

Purrs,
    Pinot"
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!