Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pet Talk Now

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Karen - are you aware that your Google Gadget Preview doesn't change every day now? It's still stuck on the last one before you made the switch.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Karen - are you aware that your Google Gadget Preview doesn't change every day now? It's still stuck on the last one before you made the switch.
    Gosh, thanks for letting us know, we'll check that out!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    What on earth is a Google Gadget Preview?????

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    What on earth is a Google Gadget Preview?????
    She's talking about these:

http://petoftheday.com/gadgets/

They are "gadgets" people can install on their iGoogle page - those that have one - and see the preview icons. I see the small ones are not working, Pom, but the bigger ones are, we'll look into this!
    I've Been Frosted

The "Home" button at the top of the page which links to http://petoftheday.com/talk/content.php , throws an "Access denied" error message in the style of vBulletin.

Name:  Screen shot 2012-01-15 at 2.45.50 PM.png
Views: 77
Size:  163.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hellow View Post
    The "Home" button at the top of the page which links to http://petoftheday.com/talk/content.php , throws an "Access denied" error message in the style of vBulletin.
    As I said before, that "Home" button is pretty pointless right now. It is meant to be the pages where you can see stuff from all the "blogs" and "articles" people have published here, but as we are as yet unable to activate those features, there is nothing there for anyone to see, even those of us (moderators) with the "privileges" to see it. Ignore it for now.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    As I said before, that "Home" button is pretty pointless right now. It is meant to be the pages where you can see stuff from all the "blogs" and "articles" people have published here, but as we are as yet unable to activate those features, there is nothing there for anyone to see, even those of us (moderators) with the "privileges" to see it. Ignore it for now.
    Ah, must've missed that. Alright.

Karen, you may have already answered this on FB or here...will we be able to click on a "recent posts" button like we did before that brings up everything new since the last time we visited? I know we can't do that right now because everything has to be put back into the new server. Just checkin.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Karen, you may have already answered this on FB or here...will we be able to click on a "recent posts" button like we did before that brings up everything new since the last time we visited? I know we can't do that right now because everything has to be put back into the new server. Just checkin.
    Yes, that is one of the functions of the "Search" engine on the forum, which we had to shut off for the time being.
    I've Been Frosted