Thread: Beautiful Lola

Beautiful Lola

Lola, you are so beautiful!

You are indeed Meredith Meredith Maj , and we just know that you are everything that Your Special Friend wished on a penny for.
    You and the spirit of Little Angel we bet are the best of friends now, with Angel bringing you news and treats from Our Awesome Angels Army World Tour.

You are such a Dear Cat, and we know a Great Cat Companion and Confidant to yor Family, especially your Best Buddy!!

We Found Hotel Cats all send a Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Angel and Lola Meredith Maj ^^ ^^ Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lola

You sure are a cutie. I thought you were a regular tiger kitty until I saw the orange patches under your chin. So glad you are being such a good psychiatrist for your owner; my kitty is too. (when he feels like it, anyway) Take care of Lola, she sounds like a one in a million cat.

Kidney failure

Thanks for sharing your beautiful kitty with us - she looks like my cat Beyli who I lost on January 1, 2009 to kidney failure. When he was diagnosed I did a lot of research, including asking friends who had been through the same with their kitties. We found that a lot of the cats had a past that included a lot of dry food and some had used clumping litter. We then found out how toxic that litter is (some websites about this) - the same cement that is formed in the box is formed in your cat (logic!) and it seriously damages the organs (YES I know many of you prefer it because its more convenient, but at what cost!). Also cats need more moisture in their food and are carnivores - there is NO moisture or meat in dry food. Anyway, I spoke with my vet about this and she admitted all this is true and that vets do not tend to advise their clients! So any time I can, I do. We read the ingredients on our food labels, we need to always do the same for our cats. And companies who make clumping litter that say DO NOT FLUSH - well they are protecting themselves from lawsuits in case your pipes block and do NOT care about your cats.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi, Lola! I agree with Barbiecat -- you are definitely one in a million! How wonderful that you bring love and joy to your caring human! I enjoyed all the photos of you Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Lola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A familiar story...

I know from experience how much cats can make the intolerable parts of life more pleasant. I was the sole property of my angel Samantha. She'd gently tolerate other humans, but I was the one she truly wanted to be with. In a difficult divorce and related dislocations, she was one of just two friends (the other being a human) who didn't reject or ridicule me. Her unconditional love and loyalty were anchors to sanity in a totally crazy time. Her purrs and chortles drowned out the angry voices and made me see that there was still some good left in the world... condensed into a tiny ball of long black fur.
    Meanwhile, she bonded with a much younger black shorthair in the household who had been taken in as a feral kitten and who defied all efforts at socialization. I can still remember the delightful shock of finding them cuddled up together in my closet, both purring happily. Samantha died a year after my divorce became final. Her legacy, however, lives on in Shadow. We both still grieve the loss of Samantha, more than eight years later... but Samantha's love lives on through this formerly antisocial cat who has claimed me as her human.

Lola what a beauty you are!!!

What a dream come true for your human. I imagine your human was the same for you too, eh? I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lola,

What a beautiful girl you are Lola. I loved seeing your pics and
    reading all about you. You sound like you have a lot of purrsonality.
    I like that in a kitty. Sounds like you & your human are a match made
    in heaven. Congratulations sweetie on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you both a long & happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you :D

Lola appreciates all the love and compliments she had received today

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Hello Lola,

What a beautiful girl you are Lola. I loved seeing your pics and
    reading all about you. You sound like you have a lot of purrsonality.
    I like that in a kitty. Sounds like you & your human are a match made
    in heaven. Congratulations sweetie on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you both a long & happy life together.

Greetings Lola! A very happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful girl, and how very deserving you are!

What a beauty you are Lola, in body and spirit! You do your much beloved predecessor, Angel, proud! Companion animals have a way of healing the heart and spirit as no other, and you are living proof of that, Lola! And I have no doubt that a higher power most certainly had a hand in leading you to your forever family, and in the end, two souls were rescued! How lucky you and your human are to have one another to love and lean on, in good times and bad! Depresson and anxiety can be so debilitating, so frightening. But with a faithful and loving companion and soul mate such as you, waiting patiently each day to welcome home your Mom, life suddenly becomes a whole lot brighter!!!

Thanks to your proud person for sharing your uplifting and heartwarming story with us! You are one EXTRA special furkid, Lola, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day, each and every day!
    Hope you and your family are enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart! Keep up the good work, being the best friend a human could ever hope for!

Love and cuddles to you, precious Lola!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

11. When I saw today's COTD...a song came to mind..."Her name was Lola. She was a show girl."

You, gorgeous Lola, are certainly a show girl...and a kind and loving spirit as well.

Congrats onb your great honor...Lola...Cat of the Day for January 16!

Hi Lola, You are very beautiful! It is obvious that your human loves you very much and you really are a great friend to her. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Lola

I was very happy to see your little Lola as COTD, she is so pretty and adorable it's no wonder you love her sweet little self so much!!! I'm a little partial as well cuz my Mia looks like her so much too ('cept Mia's back paw is missing) Hope she had a wonderful day and all her kittyt dreams come true, peace and love from B.C.

Lola

What a great kitty! I love her cute nose and long whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Lovely Lola!

Lola - you are a pretty, amazing girl! I hope that you had a great COTD!