Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pet Talk Back!

Remember me function is not working for me. Actually it appears that I am being logged out when I go to another page or after a lag in browsing.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Remember me function is not working for me. Actually it appears that I am being logged out when I go to another page or after a lag in browsing.
    It's been working for me. I wonder why it won't work for you?

Try quitting your browser and clearing your cache, then logging in again. What browser are you using?
    I've Been Frosted

It looks great guys, well done and thanks for getting it up again so soon .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

O-M-G! Pettalk looks really nice! Love the new blue background! Awesome!!! And of course, the old 12 smilies had to stay That's nice Would've missed them

Love this new look! Great job Karen and Paul. Hoping that this work will be finished really soon

Well, I'm not changing my password. It has some special stuff to it

Love the new blog option, by the way

Everything looks great!

I can't thank you enough for always putting so much hard work into this site that we all love so much

PS The green is so pretty!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I have the same problem. I cleared cache and deleted all the cookies. Problem still exists. And I don't log out - ever. Happens with both of my browsers.

I like the green! However, one of my monitors I use frequently is 4x3 so I'll have to scroll back and forth. Is there some way to change the aspect ratio like you could before?

Off to change my password!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I have the same problem. I cleared cache and deleted all the cookies. Problem still exists. And I don't log out - ever. Happens with both of my browsers.
    What browsers are you using, and what operating system? Include version numbers, please!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    What browsers are you using, and what operating system? Include version numbers, please!
    Computer is Mac OS 10.6.8

Browsers -
    Firefox 3.6.22
    Safari 5.1.2

Computer is Mac OS 10.6.8

Browsers -
    Firefox 3.6.22
    Safari 5.1.2
    Thanks, that helps. We will try to find an answer for you. Obviously it is keeping you logged in enough for you to post, but I understand that must be annoying. Lots to figure out with this new upgrade, so please bear with us!
    I've Been Frosted

Good job. I don't like change much but I can cope with this because it isn't too drastic. Thanks.

I know you're no quite done with the upgrade, but just want to let you know that I can't attach a picture, and I can't add one to an existing album.

Can the text font be made black? I find the grey straining for my eyes.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I know you're no quite done with the upgrade, but just want to let you know that I can't attach a picture, and I can't add one to an existing album.

Can the text font be made black? I find the grey straining for my eyes.
    I tried attaching a picture, and while it is different, I was able to do it. What happened when you tried?

Albums are not working right now, but we are still configuring things, sorry. Paul is still trying to get the search engine working.
    I've Been Frosted

This problem has been resolved for me. A day or so ago, when logging on, there was a box to check - remember me - or words to that effect. I checked the box and have been logged in ever since