Thread: Temporary guest at the ploss cat house!!! UPDATE 2/24

Hybrid View

Now you are nine :-)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I would NEVER say "I told you so", I will just say "I understand". You have 8 little hearts that love you so. What's one more?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Dear Auntie Moosmom-- if there is anything we can do to help you so Puff kitty can stay, please say the word and we'll do our best.

Purrs, head bumpies and lovies,
    Cassie Cat and Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

When I got home tonight, I called Puff Puff's name out and he came running to me!!!!

He is definitely NOT making it easy!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    When I got home tonight, I called Puff Puff's name out and he came running to me!!!!

He is definitely NOT making it easy!!!
    This is why I could never foster because I know that I'd get too bonded. Good luck.

He's so cute!

You sure he's not staying?
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Kimmy,

NOPE! He's not staying. I have found it very difficult not to become attached to this little guy. But after giving it a lot of thought, I've decided that he has a MUCH better chance of finding a home than LuLu would, seeing as she's 3 years old.

I went to Nancy's last night to schmooze with his sister. I got totally frustrated when I reached into her cage and she nipped me (after all this time????) and was combative. Once I put her in my arms, she settled down and purred. I just started to cry from frustration. She has become a real challenge. I have NEVER been able to NOT turn a feral cat around.

I've been having reservations about bringing her to my house, as she'll have to be in a crate for a while till she gets used to my cats and all the scents. My place is SO small (two room studio) and if she comes here (it'll give me a better chance for one-on-one with her) that'll bring my cat population (temporarily) up to 10!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!