Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Major Prayers for Mz Gini please

Thanks for letting us know, Slick. I'm so glad Gini is home and feeling better. I bet Annie and Emma are happy to see her.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Yay!

Sending you lots of love and hugs dear Gini.

Thanks for the update Slick!

Thanks for relaying the good news. Hope Gini feels better & stronger every day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great news Slick! Hope Ms Gini listens to the orange squad and rests up good
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Fantastic news!! Thanks slick for keeping us updated Feel better soon Gini!

My dear friends, I have been home since late last Thursday. When I went into my little computer room I saw
    the calendar on the desk ...it showed December, 2011. And here it is February, 2012. Somehow I have lost a whole month - January simply didn't show up this year.

My dear friends, I am so touched by all of your loving posts and prayers and I am deeply grateful to all of you.

I have been blessed that I am even alive from what I have been told. I won't go into major details on this post but I wanted you all to know that I am home and to recover I have a lot of work ahead of me.

I am grateful to dear Slick for letting you all know so that your prayers could be offered. I am positive that God has heard your prayers and that my recovery will continue.

Yes, Miss Annie was simply angry with me and would have nothing to do with me. After she got over her snit, I can't get her off of my lap. Miss Emma my sweet girl just snuggled up and asked to be loved as always.

My love to all of you and your own babies.

xxoo Gini

Gini,
    It's great to see you posting again and to hear that you're back with Annie and Emma. I hope that you'll continue to get stronger every day. You remain in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Thank you so much for posting, we are glad you are on the mend! Sending lots of love and hugs!
    I've Been Frosted

Gini, seeing a post from you made my night. I am so glad you are well enough to post. Welcome home.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Oh, Gini, it is so good to hear from you. {{hugs}} Slow and steady is how it goes and you'll get there I'm sure. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers each day.

Gini, it's so good to see you're back home, recovering. Now take it easy and catch up on the cuddles from Annie and Emma. Sending lots of positive and healing thoughts...

... and big ((((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gini, it's WONDERFUL to hear from you!!!!! I'm so happy that you are home. I've been following this thread every day and hoping to see a post from you. Please make sure you follow doctor's orders and do everything they say to do for your continued recovery. We want you around for a long time! Much love and tailwags from me and my 3 furkids is coming your way! {{HUGS}}

Gini, so glad that you are home and able to post. Hope your recovery continues to go well. We've missed you!!

Welcome home dear Gini. So glad to have you back. Rest, relax and recover please. I'm sure all that orangie love will help speed your recovery.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21