Thread: CT (Darien): DIABETIC DECLAWED CAT needs a new home!

CT (Darien): DIABETIC DECLAWED CAT needs a new home!

I am a very friendly 9 year old female cat. I love other cats, dogs, kids and people. I am very mellow and am spayed and de-clawed. I am a very well regulated diabetic cat. My mom really loves me but she is an international flight attendant and she cannot be home to give me my insulin twice a day. She gets really stressed out when her flight is late and she can't get home to me on time. I need a home where someone is there everyday to give me my shot. My mom and my friends and the Darien Animal Hospital can show you how it really easy! I would make a wonderful addition to your family. My mom rescued me from a shelter and I thought I had my furr-ever home, but now I really need you!

Please call my mom Teedee at 646-294-1200 or Lisa at 203-321-0559 for more information!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

OMG, this really pulls at my heart strings. If I could and if Merlin would accept her, I would fly her up here in a heartbeat. Speckles was declawed so I'm familiar with the behavioural issues. Praying that this sweet baby finally finds her furever home.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.