Thread: Zoey

Zoey

Zoey!!!!!!What a handsome fellow you are. You make my heart go flip flop.
    I have always wanted a Lab. You are so pretty in your pictures. Who
    could not love you. Congratulations on DOTD. Zoey, you are very lucky that
    you found a family that loves you very much. I am very happy for you.

Linda

Cutie Zoey

Congratulations Zoey. You sure are a sweetheart and I'm so glad you have a "fur -ever" home now where you are so loved.

I owned a black lab and they are so playful and so loving. I miss my big guy who passed away in June at age 18!!

I wish you and your loving family many more fun and loving years. Even at age 18 my black lab was still taking two daily long walks and still wanted to fetch balls.

Hi Zoey! What a big dog you have gotten to be. You are certainly gorgeous. Have a happy DOTD and keep working with those cats. Maybe they'll come around yet.

Be still my Retriever loving heart!
    Happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Zoey! Me and my girl, Star the Lab, were so happy to see a beautiful Retriever up on our screen today! Thanks for taking time out of your action packed, fun filled life to paw off a note to us! I SO enjoyed reading your heartwarming, most entertaining bio., though I can't for the life of me understand what your first *cough* family was thinking when they gave you away; who could not help but love you! But as they say, living (and loving) well is the best revenge, and their loss is your furever family's priceless gain. And when it comes to furever homes, you sure did hit the doggie packpot! With all of those humans, your proud mom and dad and your doting grandma, loving you unconditionally; all of those toys (no worries, I won't rat on your grandma), and kitties to keep you busy, what more could an active, fun and life loving pup ask for? You're the quintessential Lab, Zoey; beautiful, smart and loyal to a fault, and your family so very lucky to have you in their lives! Did I mention how precious your puppy pic is? And as one who shares a home with a dog(s) and kitties, the sooner you learn that the kitties rule, the better!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Zoey! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, and every minute of your wonderful life to the max, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your family, many, many more happy years together!
    Love and hugs, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you beautiful Zoey, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"
    Sandra and Star~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Zoey,

Why, I know you sweetie, you are a PT favorite pup around here. Your Gram
    is also a PT person & she tells us all about you & your adventures.
    I am so happy to see you featured today as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hope you get a little celebration today with sister Sunshine. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zoey!

What a funny, happy girl you are!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, cutie!

Blog Entries

Zoey

Zoey is a heartwarming, beautiful little babe! What a sweetie he is and a perfect wee DOTD! Thanks for sharing your Zoey with us, clearly he is a wonderful dog and will be for many years to come Peace and love

It's our Zoey!

Hi, Zoey, sweetie girl! I knew it was you when I saw the thumbnail picture! Mmwah, mmwah, mmwah! I am sending you tons of kisses and hugs for this, your special day Happy Dog of the Day, Zoey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my, I've been busy today and never realized it was you Zoey! You're a beautiful girl and I can't believe you're growing up so fast!
    Congrats on being our DOTD! I sure you'll be spoiled today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zoey, I know you too. You're such a gorgeous girl. Congrats on being DOTD today!!!