Thread: Cat fishing

Cat fishing

My little girl Minga loves playing a game on my iPad that's designed for cats called "cat fishing", where a little fish swims across the screen and if you touch it, it goes away and another faster fish appears. Sometimes she'll try to lift the device to see if she can infiltrate from below! Our other three cats don't really seem to be interested, but if you have an iPad, it's a free app and it's definitely adorable! If I knew how to upload videos, I would, maybe on another day.

Oh my that is so cool!

My cats have tried this with the fish tank, I keep a step stool in front of it for their convenience, lol. One cat, RB Dazzle, actually fell off the stool trying to chase a fish right off the end of the tank.

I don't have an ipad, but this sounds like a great game. Thanks for sharing!

That sounds so cute! I wish I had an Ipad.

It would be great if you could get a video of it. Do you have a digital that takes movies. If so, I can tell you how to upload a video.

I will have to check and see if they have this program for my laptop.

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I watched the Bing video; that's funny.

Ah...the modern twist on the laser chasing game! We don't have an ipad, but will remember this app when we get one.

When you mentioned that Minga tries to look under the ipad for the fish, that reminded me of when we had a Nubian goat, Dixie-belle...when she was little and would come into the house she took to looking at herself in the full length, free standing mirror. A beautiful, calm and sweet natured white and black goat...then she would walk around, look behind, peek back and the mirror....look behind. She just wanted to find that sweet little goat to play with!

What a blessing to have enjoyed all these sweet little friends throughout my life!

Until next time...Annie