Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's our Storm

Hello Storm, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly look young for 15 years. I enjoyed all your photos. You were good to wear the leather cap--so cute. Congrats on being COTD!

You know, we see this again and again here on PT - cats CHOSE their humans. And when that happens, if the person is able to adopt that cat, the bond between that kitty and that person is amazing! So I'm not surprised to hear he is your heart cat, after reading that HE made it clear he wanted to be with you. What a lovely story, I really enjoyed that (and teared up a bit too).

Storm, you sure are a handsome fella, and such a good friend to your Meowmie and all the cats living there. I enjoy reading about you and seeing your photos, so reading your history today was quite in interesting for me. You sure knew a good thing when that lady walked past! And you have returned the love ten fold. I am so glad to see you as our Cat of the Day!

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hello Storm, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly look young for 15 years. I enjoyed all your photos. You were good to wear the leather cap--so cute. Congrats on being COTD!
    Well these aren't current pictures of him but he still looks pretty good for his age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    You know, we see this again and again here on PT - cats CHOSE their humans. And when that happens, if the person is able to adopt that cat, the bond between that kitty and that person is amazing! So I'm not surprised to hear he is your heart cat, after reading that HE made it clear he wanted to be with you. What a lovely story, I really enjoyed that (and teared up a bit too).

Storm, you sure are a handsome fella, and such a good friend to your Meowmie and all the cats living there. I enjoy reading about you and seeing your photos, so reading your history today was quite in interesting for me. You sure knew a good thing when that lady walked past! And you have returned the love ten fold. I am so glad to see you as our Cat of the Day!
    Thanks so much. Reading your comment gave me LES. He was also sick after I adopted him so weaning him back to health also helped us form a very strong bond.

Is that our very own Storm that is todays COTD!!??

Well now, I am going to throw a party! YIPIEEEEEE!!!

Happy COTD Storm!!

PARTIEEEE! PARTIEEEEE!PARTIEEEEEE!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Just look at that handsome face! And he's our own PT kitty, too. You have a gorgeous coat, mister. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Storm!

Oh Storm - you are a beautiful boy! You resemble a Neibelung cat!
    I'm glad that you are with a person who actually likes cats...and who loves you!
    Have a wonderful COTD!

Storm

He is so handsome! I love his pretty grey nose and thick fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Hey, darling Storm, I hope you had a marvelous and fantastic day as our celebrated COTD. Smootchies from Auntie Amber!! Headbumpies from your cousins Huck and Sligo!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Congrats, Storm!! Happy COTD Day!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...