Okay I just wanted to know if you can teach kittens to use the litter tray?

In that sense Princess is a bad mum and with her last litter she didn't teach them how to use the litter tray which means they went everywhere.

Princess has got into the habit of going toilet wherever but she wasn't like that before. She went poo in my sisters kitchen when the back door and window was open.

Her last kittens now also go toilet wherever. One went toilet in it's owners bed and the other two go toilet on top of the fridge freezer.

When Princess was with her original owner (before my sister got her) they were using the whole house as a toilet which we were wondering if that's the reason princess and her offspring are the same way?

Anyway I don't want phoenix doing this and thinking its okay to go anywhere and everywhere. She is about 5-6 weeks now (lost track) and still doesn't eat or go toilet for herself. My sister thought this was strange as her last litter were eating and using the litter tray before this age.

So how do I get her to use the litter tray if Princess don't teach her? I want her to be a indoor cat but if she is going to do what they all do then I'm not sure.

Please help.