Thread: Fun loving Louie

Fun loving Louie

Louie what a gorgeous and fun loving fellow you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you. You sound like quite a character!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. You certainly knew who you wanted to live with didn't you? I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Louie

Louie is the best of the best!! He's got a great life with the most loving family, no wonder he's so funny and happy Great POTD, peace and love

Hello Louie, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are very pretty/handsome and I really like your color. From the writeup it sounds as if you are very smart and very sweet. No wonder your human loves you so much. It always amazes me that birds can talk; you must be lots of fun to be around. I hope you and your family will be together for many years. Congrats on being POTD!

Louie, you look just like sunshine and surely you are the sunshine of your devoted guardian's life, sweetheart! I hope you get lots of yogurt to celebrate your POTD honour and will continue to bring a smile to those that love you!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi there Louie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful boy you are, Louie!; your brilliant, lime green coloring is simply gorgeous!!! But as beautiful as you are on the outside, it's your sweet and loving personality,the joy you bring to your family every day, that makes you so EXTRA special!
    I'm so sorry to hear that your human lost her/his beloved Bearded Dragon, Gracie! But if any creature is capable of healing a broken heart it's you, Louie, and I'm so glad your person had the courage to open up her/his heart once again, welcoming another deserving creature into her/his life! It was clear that very first meeting that you and your person were meant to be together, best friends for life; wat a very special Christmas homecoming that was, for you and your person!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Louie! It was a pleasure meeting you, and a honor to have the chance to pay tribute to all that you mean to your devoted and rightfully proud person! Hoping for you and your family, many, many more wonderful, love and laugh filled years together!
    Gentle cuddles to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Louie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Louie,

It sounds like you are PET OF THE DAY everyday at your house.
    Congratulations sweetie & I hope yo get to watch some games & yell
    for your favorite team. Go Louie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Louie

Wow, he is gorgeous! I love his pretty colors and cute beak. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.