Thread: Seuss the duck & friends

Seuss the duck & friends

Hello Seuss, it's a pleasure to meet you, Serina, and Samas. All three of you are very beautiful. I think it's great that you have duck friends and are friendly with your human. No doubt all of you (including human) have lots of fun with each other. I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Seuss On Parade!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Seuss, and to your equally adorable buddies Serina and Samas! What a terrific trio you and your siblings make, Seuss; so precious! Your human is one lucky soul, having 3 such sweet and loving creatures gracing her life, bringing her endless joy and countless smiles! Speaking of smiles, I'm dong that right now, picturing you 3 cuties devotedly following her on her swims! In the human/fur/feathered kid world, it doesn't get much better than that! No wonder your human loves you SO very much!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your sweet selves and heart warming story and photo with us! Hope you all are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, chowing down on yummy worms, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Love and cuddles to you precious Seuss, Serina and Samas! Wishing for you all, many more happy, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Seuss what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your sweet picture and reading your bio. You three make a gorgeous team. Having had ducks when I was a child, I know how much fun and totally precious you are!!! How blessed your family is to have you and your feathery gang. Enjoy your day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your photo brought a grin to me face, dear Seuss, Serina and Samas! I had a duck I hatched and her name was Jerusha. She followed me everywhere as a duckling, because I was the first moving life form she saw, and she imprinted to me. I hope you three charmers have a glorious POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, and many more years of swimming ahead!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You're a handsome duck Suess! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Suess

Suess is phenominal and a born leader it appears Wonderful to see Suess as POTD and the rest of the adorable crew! Long live Suess and the rest of his wonderful family Peace and love

Seuss

What a wonderful duck! I love his pretty colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.