Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adorable AJ

AJ is a handsome hunk of orange feline furry sunshine. Of course everything in his world is there for his amusement. He's a cat, it's his job! May your days be full of treats and let it rain sparkly balls just for you AJ. Happy COTD

Aj

My first thought was "what do you mean he's not beautiful?", but I see everyone else has said the same thing. He is wonderful, a proud Orangie as we all can see. AJ, very happy COTD to you.

Aj

AJ sounds like the perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect companion, and a total hoot! I'll just bet you adore the little rascle. AJ, you are one handsome kitty!
    A belly rub a day keeps the blues away... Connie

AJ you are beyond beautiful and all the way to stunning!!!

There is just something extra special about orangies. You all have personality plus!!! You seem to have a double dose of personality.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AJ must be Caramel's brother!

Like so many before me on this blog, I also was shocked you said AJ would never be beautiful - especially since I actually thought it was my Caramel on the website (even the carpet is the same - or was before I changed it!). And I think Caramel is gorgeous. He was rescued too from the Verdun Rescue in Montreal and is the sweetest love bug who gives me hugs every day, and a kiss on the nose. I think orange kitties are special, well all kitties are really. So enjoy your beautiful cat and I'm glad he can't read!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello AJ,

Adorable is right. What do they mean, not beautiful, you're more
    than beautiful, you are a perfect love of a kitty. Congratulations
    from us in Indy also. You are a delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your
    special day sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi AJ! A very happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, BEAUTIFUL boy! And oh yes, you are a beauty, truly...inside AND out. Not that I'm prejudiced, but you also just happen to be a ringer for my orangeman, Tigg'r!
    Seriously AJ, you're as sweet and loving and beautiful as they come! Shame on your former person for thinking otherwise, for saying as much OUT LOUD, and worst of all, giving you up for such a shallow, selfish reason! But as they say, living well is the best revenge (and oh, that you are), and your first "family's" HUGE loss is your FOREVER family's GREAT, priceless gain! What a havenly match you and your humans, and Quincy make! (Quite the impressive genealogical lineage you two presidents share, hehe.) And you're not the only kitty who turns his/her nose up at catnip...around my house we describe such discering kitties as felines of refined taste! hehe You're simply, one elegant, refined boy, with his nose rightfully, turned up!
    Thanks for the end of the day smiles, sweet boy! It was a pleasure meeting you today, and having the chance to pay tribute to the very special kitty, the best furkid and friend that you are!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you adorable AJ, our VERY special and MOST deserving, Cat of the Day! Hope you and Quincy are both enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-17-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well, AJ, I see that 22 people before me drew the same conclusion. You are absolutely handsome and gorgeous. As an owner of two orange beauties, I am partial to Orange Kittehs as are most of the residents of this board. But, I know what your family meant. They love you no matter what.

Your first family does not know what they are missing and can't appreciate you for who you really are: a cat of refined tastes and distinction, who is in command of his environment, and does it through love.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, AJ! Say hello to your people for me and invite them to this board so they can share their joy of living with Quincy and you more often.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Well AJ I think that makes it official. You are one beautiful...er..., I meant handsome, young man. I'll make it a unanimous vote by adding in six dew claws and two thumbs up from me and the gang. Happy COTD you awesome orangie guy!

I guess I will be the 24th person to say " WHAT!!! NOT BEAUTIFUL!!?!??! Just look at THAT face, it just makes you melt......ORANGEMEN are just so special, I have 2 that are at the Bridge, and now Ralph Timothy, and would not trade him for anything!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!