Thread: Clover and her new best friend *pics*

Clover and her new best friend *pics*

I'm looking after my moms place while she's gone, and her neighbor has a very nice pup. Her name is Charlotte. They get along great. I feel bad for Charlotte though, mom says they don't take good care of her and she's basically tied up outside all day. Mom usually goes over and makes sure she has fresh water everyday. She's a super friendly, happy dog.

She gets so excited when go play with her.

Isn't she adorable?

Clover is being mean. Charlotte is at the end of her rope so Clover is teasing her

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

She is adorable. That's so sad that she's tied up outside all the time. At least your mom shows her some attention. She doesn't look neglected as far as her size or anything. But still....that's no way for a dog to live.
    I'm glad her and Clover get along. That gives Charlotte some play time too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Cute dogs. I'm glad your Clover played with Charlotte. Both dogs look sweet and it must quite a treat for Charlotte to have some exercise playing. It is good and caring of your mother to make sure Charlotte has fresh water.

Do you think Charlotte's owners really care about Charlotte?
    Does you mother need a dog? Do you? I'm trying to figure out a way that Charlotte can have a better home... just wondering and thinking outloud.

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Cute dogs. I'm glad your Clover played with Charlotte. Both dogs look sweet and it must quite a treat for Charlotte to have some exercise playing. It is good and caring of your mother to make sure Charlotte has fresh water.

Do you think Charlotte's owners really care about Charlotte?
    Does you mother need a dog? Do you? I'm trying to figure out a way that Charlotte can have a better home... just wondering and thinking outloud.
    Both me and my mother have 2 dogs. I have no money or space for another dog as much as I'd love Charlotte. I honestly don't know how much they care about her. I've been here for a month and have never seen her out on a walk. They seem to feed her well, maybe they love her but don't do anything with her. I'm not really sure how you can love an animal but ignore it's needs.

I'm not sure they would agree to give her up though.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Poor Charlotte.

It's tough having a dog live outside on a chain or tie out, but if they were going to do that to her, they could at least give her some interaction or take her for some walks. She deserves attention too .

I'm so glad Clover has found a friend and you all paid attention to the sweet girl. She looks very happy to have found some people to love on her and give her attention.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

It looks like Charlotte and Clover are having a blast!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla