Thread: Jellyfish!

Jellyfish!

Jellyfish, you are completely and fully adorable. While you do not look so very much ragdoll but rather meezer we see you love to be picked up- and that is very much a ragdoll trait.
    Why don't you come over and sleep in my arms as I do not have a kitty who really loves kisses. My rainbow boy Filou did this as well- especially when I tasted like toothpaste
    Hvae a wonderful cat celebration day today, sweet boy

Jellyfish

Pretty kitty! You look like a light version of my Seal Point Siamese boy. Such a cutie, happy COTD

What a Handsome Little Cat of the Future you are Jellyfish, and we must admit that you have one of the most unique names taht we have ever seen.
    But we have heard that Ragdolls are very passive Cats , so that name is purrrfect.

You are such a Handsome Cat Jellyfish, and we jsut know that Your Family and You will have so many Happy Happy Days together!!!
    You are a Great Little Kitten!!!!^^.

Josephine of Many Nmaes is leading the Found Cat Little Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES For Our Newest Little Cat of the Future ^^ , Our Newest Little Friend ^^ and Our Newest Little Cat of the Day Jestful Jellyfish!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

you are a cutie patootie!

You are adorable and congrats!~

Congratulations to handsome Jellyfish on being today's Cat of the Day!
    I hope you enjoy your day and get totally spoiled by your owners today.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Blog Entries

Jellyfish

I was thrilled to see Jellyfish today! I can see why you adore him SO much Siamese rock! Have a great day Peace and love

Blog Entries

Jellyfish

Ooops, sorry looks siamese to me. Ragdoll makes sense though, hence the limpness

Hi there Jellyfish, aka Jelly, Jellybean, Jelly Belly, Smellyfish! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Oh, what a precious baby you are, with the most spectacular baby blues! Hard to imagine any girl not falling into a full out swoon at the very sight of you; you're irresistible!
    Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, filling us all in on your happy, adventure filled life! I especially loved reading how you love to plant a wet one on your Mommy's lips...my kind of a boy, a ragdoll of a mush bucket lover boy without compare! And you know, Jelly Belly, secretly I think your Mommy loves those lip locks too! And as for those "smelly' pups...in our house the pups know the kitties rule, too! Just one swat on the nose seems to settle those debates, feline v canine!
    You're just too precious for words, Jellyfish, and your family so very lucky to have a kitty, a furkid, as beautiful and personality packed, as joyful and life and people loving as you; you're the best!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love and cuddles and big wet kiss to you, precious Jellyfish! Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jellybelly,

What a very hanndsome fella you are sweet boy. I love your
    pretty coloring and those cool blue eyes. Sounds like you are the top
    cat at your house & are much loved by your humans. Just the way
    it should be sweetie. Congratulations on being our CAT OF THE DAY.
    Enjoy your special day Jelly.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jellyfish

He is such a sweet kitty! I love his cute white toes and beautiful blue eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Joyous Jellyfish!

What a stunning kitty you are, Jellyfish! I love your pics!
    I can tell that you really enjoy life...have a great COTD status!