Thread: Pablo

Pablo

Congrats on pet of the day. Pablo looks amazing. I like his pattern and color.
    To me snake make some of the coolest pets.

Hi Pablo! So happy to meet you, to have the chance to congratulate on nabbing Pet of the Day props! What a handsome snake you are, Pablo! Your coloring and markings are beautiful! I've never been, and probably never will be a snake guardian, but find them fascinating (0 "eww" factor, lol), and love reading about their origins, lifestyles, habitats, etc. I must say, guardians of snakes and reptiles, the more unique "pets," seem to be especially knowledgeable re: their companions' needs, and it's clear you too have found your way to very caring and loving home! I did have to laugh reading your human's description of you...the Chihuahua of the snake world! That's the only time I've heard anything bordering on 7ft. as pint sized! And is it possible for a constrictor to be "innocent?" Well, I think your person found just such a creature in you, and how lucky you two are to have found one another; serendipity will have its way!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self with us! It was a pleasure meeting you, Pablo, having the chance to honor all that you mean to your person, and I learned something too!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Pablo! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Pablo

Pablo is lovely and a most excellent choice for POTD! Always loved snakes meself and never understood why anyone would not enjoy them To each his own Treats for Pablo, peace and love

Pablo

He is so pretty! I love his beautiful brown markings. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.