Thread: Gorgeous Gracie!

Gorgeous Gracie!

What an absolutely adorable little sweetie pie you are! I just had to laugh at that big ol' tongue hanging out and your big smile...what a ham!

You sound like a super neat doggie and I hope you have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Greetings gorgeous Gracie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a face, what a smile. what a...tongue! Yesterday we had a bunny Pet of the Day with record length ears, and today, a doggie tongue takes the prize! You are just too precious for words, Gracie, a beauty inside and out, with a heart of gold! I just love that photo of you hitching a ride in your person's arms! I'm thinking that may have been taken after one of your "refusals!"

What a sad start at life you had, Gracie! I can only imagine how frightened your family was to learn you were so ill, and how frightened you must have been that week in the hospital! But as your proud person has said, in true Bully dog Gracie fashion, you came through like a champ, defying the odds and eager to grab life by the tail, loving everything and everyone in your path! How lucky you are to have found your way to such a devoted and loving forever family, and how lucky are they, having a furkid as sweet and lovable and life loving as you to call their own!

I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Gracie; cruising the town, putting smiles on the faces of all you meet; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Big Bully sized hugs and sloppy smooches to you precious Gracie...thanks for putting a HUGE smile on my face, today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Gracie Girl, What a big smile you have! You are adorable and I'd like to give you a hug. I enjoyed reading about you. Loved the part where you just stop when you dont want to keep walking LOL. No doubt you have a great home and are loved. Congrats on being DOTD!

When my 2 yr old and I saw the dog of the day today we both exclaimed AWWWWWWWWW! Gracie, you sure are a cutie! Congratulations on your special day!

Hi Gracie,

You look like a very happy girl sweetie. I love seeing that big smile you
    have in your picture. I had to laugh at your excerise routine, when
    you become tired, just quit. Congratulations Gracie on being honored as
    our special DOG OF THE DAY. Keep on keeping on sweet girl. Sending
    a bunch of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Gracie

Gracie could charm anyone with a pulse. Cutest wee girl ever. Loved seeing her so much!!! Have a great DOTD day Peace and love

Now that's what I call a TONGUE!

I wonder if she' ever at Otsenengo Park?

Gracie!

What an adorable cutie you are! I'm so glad that you are still here after that scary illness!
    I laughed when I read about how you like to be carried around like a baby...like in your picture - lol!
    Have a great Dog of the Day!

OMGoodness did I Laugh out loud at that photo of you Gracie!!

Congrats on being our DOTD today ...
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."