Hi everybody!

Well I just got back from my visit with Ramanth (Kim), her boyfriend Andy and of course, Kia.

I had a great time but couldn't stay very long (about 3 hours). It was pouring out!! We tried to catch the other kitten but he is VERY elusive. I think we're going to have to get a trap.

While we were out there, there was a pregnant black tiger that I was feeding sardines too. She was ravenous! As I put the can closer to me, I started petting her. I grabbed her by the nap of the neck to get her into a carrier but she was VERY squiggly. She tried to get away and both Kim and I had our hands on her. She managed to get away, but only after my little pinky got stuck on her tooth. Needless to say I left a bloody trail. It's okay now. I rinsed it with peroxide, cold water and put ice on it. I have a bandaid on it because everytime I bend it, it starts to bleed again. I think she bit me clear down to the bone and that's why it hurts. There was no way in hell I was going to the emergency room to have needles stuck in it and have it stitched up. Okay, so I'm a baby. I'll live.

Anyway...(ahem), Kia is a beautiful dog and very loving. The minute I met Kim and Andy I felt very comfortable, like I've known them a long time. I hope we can meet again and this time make plans to do something.

Oh, did I mention I brought the little black and white kitty home with me??? I named him Eli. Kim has decided to keep Patches (I had no doubt)

Kim, I really did enjoy myself. Andy's a great guy. Cincy's Mom invited me to go to Ohio with you guys next weekend. I'll call you to find out what the plans are. I just might take her up on the invitation. I'd love to meet others from the site.

I'll post the pictures in the next thread.