Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: How Mac, Windows and Linux see each other

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    You may be your own man, but at least I don't defraud insurance companies to pay my bills.
    Oh come on LH, that isn't even worth a "Touche".

"I'm Back !!"

Union Free America

Union Corruption

The sad fact is that many unions are infiltrated by organized crime. Not all unions or union officials are corrupt. In fact, the vast majority of union officials, especially at the local level, are probably decent law abiding people.

But unionism is about power and "power corrupts" so there are plenty of examples of union corruption. Keeping your fellow workers aware of them is a good way to influence them against getting involved with a union.

The National Legal and Policy Center does an excellent job of monitoring and reporting on union corruption. They publish a twice-monthly "Union Corruption Update" that is absolutely loaded with examples of union corruption in almost every union. The archive of the "Union Corruption Update" is available online and you can search it by union or state.

This page takes a little navigating. Click on "Organized Labor Accountability Project" and then on "Union Corruption Update" to find the information.

If union corruption is of interest to you, send NLPC an e-mail asking them to send you "Union Corruption Update" on a regular basis.

"I'm Back !!"

LH, I may be down on unions but my comments earlier in this thread are no where on the level of Wom's.

I will say this. The union member mentality of, I wouldnt be where I am today without my union. Vs the entrepreneur mentality of, I wouldnt be where I am today without my own ambition. The entrepreneurs mentality is simply more in line with my own.

My opinion of the local union leaders is pretty dang close to Wom's however. Ive also met union members making top wages getting the peach jobs because of how long they have been paying dues, and not for how well they do their job. The union rules are also very foreign to me, why send 3 people, 3 separate times to do a job 1 man in 1 trip could do?

The Mac users on this forum, you are the minority, IME, of Mac owners/users in general.

Of course

Sorry for the thread highjack and the union boy butt hurt.
    Last edited by blue; 11-02-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: :D
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    The union rules are also very foreign to me, why send 3 people, 3 separate times to do a job 1 man in 1 trip could do?
    1 man to spend a day doing the 1 hours work.
    The other 2 men to intimidate the client in case he doesn't like the quality of the job.

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    1 man to spend a day doing the 1 hours work.
    The other 2 men to intimidate the client in case he doesn't like the quality of the job.
    As a non union electrician, and now a paid to do whatever I do with computers/networks. What Wom said makes no sense.

Like I said this Union Speak/mentality makes no sense to me.

The Mac Cult of Personality makes even less sense to me. The Mac fanboy notion that by owning a Mac makes one smarter, actually increases my IQ two fold over them.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    What Wom said makes no sense.
    Actually it makes a lot of sense.
    Unions have a long history of corruption, fraud, bullying, intimidation and holding hands with the communist party.
    And none of that is connected to workers rights, it's all about their own pocket, political persuasion and power struggle....period.
    Want proof ??? Google it.
    I've seen too many good men with families end up with nothing because of them.
    No one owes you a living....no one.

"I'm Back !!"

Broad brush, put it down. The splatters from the excrement you're trying to spread are covering you,

Broad brush ???
    Fact brush.
    And I'm not spreading anything that hasn't been spread a million times in the past.
    The truth hurts huh ???

"I'm Back !!"

There's no truth in what you're spreading. THere's corruption in every human endeavor, Unions ar eno different, because people run Unions.

However, the line of BS you're spewing, that all Unions, Union members and Officers are part and parcel of corrupt practices is about as true as your statements about your insurance fraud not affecting anyone in the states.

WOm, you're more full of excrement than a thanksgiving turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    There's no truth in what you're spreading. THere's corruption in every human endeavor, Unions ar eno different, because people run Unions.

However, the line of BS you're spewing, that all Unions, Union members and Officers are part and parcel of corrupt practices is about as true as your statements about your insurance fraud not affecting anyone in the states.

WOm, you're more full of excrement than a thanksgiving turkey.
    All unions ?? union members, officers ??? Where did I say that ???
    Or do you ASSUME just like your two other goat mates ???
    I think you've had TOO MUCH thanksgiving turkey !!!!

"I'm Back !!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    All unions ?? union members, officers ??? Where did I say that ???
    Or do you ASSUME just like your two other goat mates ???
    I think you've had TOO MUCH thanksgiving turkey !!!!
    Gobble! Gobble! What ever happened to Henry Hoffa?

Now I'm truly confused...

I've had many, many arguments with Liz and ES on political issues. Now that there's a small sense that we're coming from the same side on one issue, we're mates?

Wom, you're nothing more than a braying donkey. (My apologies to anyone who owns a Donkey for a pet)